Ecstasy

Baekhyun feels his chest projections get firm,as the initial cupping makes it squeeze. The nip gets more perky to feel the hard palm of Chanyeol. He freezes some time thinking Chanyeol will remove his unintentional touch. But instead Chanyeol's palm moves a bit to get a firm cupping of his chest projection. 

"Hmmmph....," Baekhyun whimpers in a low voice as much as possible. But he gets embarrassed shortly after at his own expression.

 He pushes Chanyeol's body a bit with his back to free himself from Chanyeol's body cage. But that makes Chanyeol conscious a bit. Without opening eyes,he moves his hand a bit to take a look at his handwatch to know what time it is,but as his palm  brushes against something perky. He tries to understand what's that. 

It's soft enough to squeeze enough to dig his fingers on the wall , bit firm inside and have a perky hard tip. As he moves his palm more he finds out another perky little mountain nearby. 

"What are you doing?.... Hmmmph.... Aaaah," Baekhyun's voice makes him fully conscious and his brain gives him hints about what he has been cupping until now in his whole life.

"Oh my God! Sorry... ," Chanyeol removes his hand and hands up just to make Baekhyun understand that it was not intentional.

" You just?" Baekhyun sits down hurriedly and shutters while fixing his T-shirt.

"I couldn't understand what that was. You have gotten bigger that I even thought it was just a squeezing ball to relieve mental stress," Chanyeol ruffles his hair. 

" Ow! Does that make any sense, pervert?" Baekhyun yells while rubbing one of his eyes. 

"I had only one confusion about why the ball has a perky tip, otherwise it's exactly the same feeling," Chanyeol says while opening and closing his palm showing how he squeezes elastic balls to relieve stress.

"Man like you doesn't even know the difference between rubber and human body. Why doesn't God make you bear a child? Then you will know how it will change your body," Baekhyun blushes like a red tomato and bickers with what comes to his mouth.

"But I like it bigger. It's perfect now," Chanyeol yells to defend himself.

"Did I want to know your opinion? Do I care?" Baekhyun frowns.

"Then why are you taking it personally? What if it is rubber or soft like a spongy cake or not?" Chanyeol tries not to laugh.

"Because what you touched is mine... Obviously you have invaded my personal thing," Baekhyun blinks his eyes, rapidly losing his temper.

"It's not like I did it the first time. Sorry for my improper behaviour. Can you forgive me?" Chanyeol apologies in a prayer position sincerely still laying on the floor.

"You will catch a cold,get up," Baekhyun changes the topic.

"You go, I am okay here," Chanyeol sighs.

" If you catch a cold,then my workload will be increased. I won't do anything, as I warned before. Get up right now," Baekhyun doesn't know why he has totally lost his temper.

"Will you let me sleep peacefully? It's still early morning," Chanyeol checks his hand while not giving emphasis on Baekhyun's words.

"I said to get up before I lose my temper."

"Are you aroused or possessed to yell like that in the early morning?" Chanyeol keeps a book under his head like a pillow while observing Baekhyun's anger. Chanyeol's words make Baekhyun totally pissed that he was about to get up.

But suddenly Chanyeol pulls Baekhyun holding his hand towards him . Which makes Baekhyun to fall in the embrace of Chanyeol.

"Okay, I am making things easier for you," Chanyeol whispers.

"What do you mean?" Baekhyun says in a relatively soft voice than earlier. Chanyeol quickly changes their position causing Baekhyun to pin on the floor.

"I willll... I will catch a cold," Baekhyun shutters in a relatively soft voice which makes Chanyeol smile.

"Cute...," Chanyeol mumbles while pecking on Baekhyun's lips softly. He releases Baekhyun's pinning body leaving Baekhyun unprepared. 

Both of them keep staring at each other ,until sparks make Chanyeol again connect his lips with Baekhyun's.

Chanyeol keeps his hand on Baekhyun's waist, while Baekhyun keeps his hands on Chanyeol's shoulder. They share an ecstasy between them ,until Baekhyun keeps a hand over Chanyeol's chest and pushes him softly backwards. Chanyeol doesn't take time to disconnect his lips, as Baekhyun pushes him.

"The door is not closed," Baekhyun breaks the awkward silence.

"Is it okay ,if the door is closed?"

          ********************

Background song- "Can we kiss forever?"

Vote and comment,if you like it.