Cheese In The Trap

Baekhyun covers his eyes with sunglasses before getting down from the car, he is wearing Minseok's dresses and is covering his faces so that CC TV can't later give rise of any suspicion about him. The suit is also reserved by Kim Minseok. Baekhyun is even using Minseok's car and mobile phone to keep his identity secured. He steps towards the reserved restaurant cabins with the help of restaurant authority.

Park Chanyeol is already waiting for him there. He greets Baekhyun with a smile ,which seems total smile of Satan to Baekhyun.

"Why have you not brought our son?" Chanyeol throws a question even before Baekhyun takes his seats properly.

"I don't want my son to get in between conflicts of us," Baekhyun doesn't even takes off his sunglasses from his eyes and sits while crossing his legs. He is seeming totally proffesional model right now. Really a lot of things has changed with times.

"You have gotten more attractive. So how are you doing now-a-days?" Chanyeol says while looking at Baekhyun.

"We are not here to have chitchat," Baekhyun replies in sassy voice.

"Oh God! You didn't even let me meet my son when I called and now calling me here you are saying you haven't come to talk with me! Then?" Chanyeol says in polite voice.

"Leave my son and me alone. What do you want from us? Is blackmailing me gives you satisfaction? There's nothing called peace in my life. Just tell me what you want," Baekhyun says while leaning on the chair. Meanwhile a waiter comes to take their orders. Baekhyun doesn't say anything ,but Chanyeol orders for both of them.

"I have rights to get back what's mine," Chanyeol says when the waiter goes away from the cabin.

"Being biological father doesn't make anyone to have rights," Baekhyun says in sharp voice.

"Making someone deprived of his rights is also not your choice. I apologized to you several time, I begged you for several times, I tried my best to pay for what I did. But what did you do in exchange? You faked death!!! Funeral! Is this not too much? Are you in right mind to think what terrible thing you did right then," Chanyeol still tries his best not to be angry on Baekhyun.

"I did what I thought would be best for me. My life,my choice. Who are you to care about my death or my funeral? Nothing happened between us except just living together for few days in our past. Just live together," Baekhyun gives emphasis on the last words while keeping his hands on the table and slightly leaning forward.

"You ...... You are still on the same two words that I mistook unintentionally....."

"Because that has changed my entire life. I don't need any absurd explanation again of those which cannot even be changed. We just crossed way and that brought destruction to me," Baekhyun stops as the waiter knocks on the door of cabin and then serves the foods on the table. But Chanyeol & Baekhyun none of them are in mood to take foods.

As the waiter leaves, Baekhyun touches chopsticks tightly in his grips. If anything happens, he will end up killing Park Chanyeol today by stabbing his neck vain with chopstick or forks. But Chanyeol is not touching anything,he is looking at Baekhyun with the same expression while keeping his hands inside his pant pockets.

"So Baekhyun,you want to make me understand that you don't need me or want me in your life. Am I right?"

"Yes, all of things has happened just because I wanted not your presence in my life. That's why I have erased my identity, where you were.......," Baekhyun's sharpness of voice is increasing with time.

"Are you sure that you are mentally stable? Did you faked your death and depersonalised yourself only because you didn't want me?" Chanyeol furrows his eyebrows.