Pinky Promise

Baekhyun feels an uncomfortable needle piercing feeling in his hand as he tries to hold his aching head ,after regaining consciousness...

"Oh God!" The IV fluid channel attached to his hand and the fluid container attached on a standee near bed makes him bit panicked.

But the little figure of Woohyun sleeping on his chest makes him relaxed. He caresses back of Woohyun with the other hand.

"You are awake," Chanyeol's voice makes Baekhyun stiffened.

" You called a doctor! My identity......," Baekhyun was about to shout. But Chanyeol keeps a finger infront of Baekhyun's lips to make him stop.

"Woohyun is sleeping. Your identity is safe, don't worry," Chanyeol whispers which gives chilling sensation in Baekhyun's skin.  After all Chanyeol is a dominant male ,whose husky whispery voice is enough to make someone to sexual tension.

              _____________________

"You should take enough rest . The doctor said. I hid your identity as my spouse. He didn't suspect anything."

"Okay... Thank you," Baekhyun sighs looking at the wound the IV needle has created in his hand. His hand is totally swollen & red now. Chanyeol already consulted with a doctor and called a nurse in home to remove it.

"Ummm..... Baekhyun, I am returning to Korea soon," Chanyeol breaks the silence which makes Baekhyun to look at Chanyeol with question in eyes.

"I have not kept you tied here. You came on own will and can go on your own will."

"I am just going to do some official work for my law farm. In my absence a lot of work has been postponed. And you also need a space I think from me, Baekhyun."

"Take proper departure from Woohyun. May be to you it's just time spend,but to him it can leave a great effect. That's why I didn't want to introduce you with him," Baekhyun doesn't know why he is feeling like to cry.

"It's just a short departure. I will be back just after fixing it as early as possible. Don't talk like I am leaving for good? The law farm is a big source of income for me beside my sharing investment in real estate business. One day Woohyun will inherit these from me and I will miss you."

               _____________________

"Be a good boy to mommy. Mommy has just recovered from sickness. Do homework early and don't bother mommy about homework," Chanyeol kisses on Woohyun's chubby cheeks as he pouts saying he doesn't want his daddy to leave.

"Why you need to go so far? Is Korea not a scary place full of monsters? What if they bite you?" Woohyun tries to stop his father from going by giving scary explanation of monsters.

"But your daddy is the one who will kill them. What if any monster attack your mommy? I am leaving you so that my big boy keep his mommy safe. Mommy will cry in fear ,if don't stay with him. He is so afraid of monsters,but doesn't tell you," Chanyeol whispers in Woohyun's ear but loud enough that Baekhyun can hear.

               _______________________

"Woohyun?" Baekhyun calls the baby who is now watching through the window after seeing off Chanyeol in airport.

"Mommy," Woohyun smiles looking at Baekhyun.

"Will you get hurt ,if your daddy never returns?"

"Daddy will return. He pinky promised to me. Every daddy returns.They stay with babies. "

"You didn't had daddy for a long time. Not every daddy stay with family. When you inherit a broken family,you can throw it away or get a new one easily. What you can do is find people and situation what you didn't get. Your biological father is just such a situation. He is not a permanent thing happened in you life," Baekhyun keeps talking making Woohyun to look at him with furrowed eyebrows. Woohyun is really becoming copy of Chanyeol. Chanyeol even looks at someone furrowing his eyebrows ,when he is confused or annoyed.

"Is family a glass? Does it get broken when fallen on ground? Then we can buy it from mall."

           ______________________

"Mommy,why are you packing luggage?" Woohyun asks looking at tired Baekhyun who is packing things in box.

"We should move on in a small apartment like previous," Baekhyun replies.

"Why?" Woohyun eyes get bigger in curiosity.

"We are only two now like before. We don't need big space now," Baekhyun smiles.

"But daddy won't find us,when he will return."

Baekhyun truly never learned what the words ' I miss you' were,until he reached his hands for his dad and it wasn't there.  He doesn't want this to happen for Woohyun too. If Chanyeol is gone and he wants to start a new family,then it's totally okay. But Woohyun should learn not to hope from his selfish father.

"We will return,if he returns. But we can't wait for his return," Baekhyun replies short.

"Pinky promise?" Woohyun examines Baekhyun with sharp eyes and offers his little finger for a pinky promise which none can betray ever in life according to his child brain logic.

"Pinky promise," Baekhyun's little finger wraps around Woohyun's tiny little finger.

              *********************

Hi,guys.

Sorry for taking a long break. I am bit busy about life. Keep me in your prayer please.

Vote & comment,if you like this story.

Thanks.❤️❤️❤️