Blessing & Revenge

Baekhyun tries his best not to retch while picking the spoon full of chicken vegetables porridge that Chanyeol has served in the morning. Tears start to build in his eyes,as he feels his guts are getting tilted in an urge of not taking the healthy food. Baekhyun breathes slowly to leave the deep breathe inside. Since a few days his sleeping has been increased a lot. He sleeps early, but cannot get up early like before. Chanyeol is taking care of the breakfast and Woohyun's morning preparation before school. Today Chanyeol has cooked porridge thinking it will be easy digestible for Baekhyun. Baekhyun doesn't feel like to ruin thr effort.But again when he tries to have a spoon the smell of porridge creates another rush of gut tilting makes him to cover his mouth.

"Are you okay?" Chanyeol says while removing the bowl of porridge from Baekhyun.

"No,I am okay...," Baekhyun removes hand from his mouth and moves his hand like fanning himself a bit to relax.He starts to talk again, "it’s just...." But another strong rush to retch hits his throat from the gut.

"If you don't feel like to eat it,then just don't...," Chanyeol slides the bowl of porridge away from Baekhyun's side.

"Mommy, you are still ill...You should take rest lying on bed, " Woohyun says while not feeling appetite for porridge again.

" Will you like sandwich or butter toast?... Any Soup?....Egg omelets ?" Chanyeol asks Baekhyun while already taking position in the kitchen looking at the kitchen counter.

"Mommy is okay,Woohyunie.We are going to be late for office and Woohyun for school. No need, I will eat something on the office..., " Baekhyun says.

"I cannot make you two to starve for such a long time, Baek... You haven’t yet eaten anything after dinner...At least eat a bit... Egg or milk?....Or...."

"Sunny side up egg......or black rice?....If no black rice,then white rice... Bread will be okay,rice will take more time..."

   __________________________

"Yeol, you don't need to stand behind me like you are my bodyguard...It’s making me feeling odd , " Baekhyun says as Chanyeol watches him stepping from parking lot to staircase to court premise.

"Are you sure? I would better reach you to your room...You are not looking so good," Chanyeol says with serious expression.

"It happens during pregnancy...It's just morning sickness.... But it improves with time like I will feel better near noon or afternoon... " Baekhyun starts says looking towards the ground but ends his talkings looking at the eyes of serious  Chanyeol with shy expression.

"Ummmm...hmm...But still it’s morning...so....," Chanyeol still cannot be convinced by Baekhyun's talking.

"Okay, then hold my hand," Baekhyun holds hand of Chanyeol and walks ahead.

        ______________________

"Famous politician Professor Cha Kwan Min previously mentioned about being active in politics and now he has been seen in party office. It is highly estimated that he is going to be a presidential candidate from his party in the upcoming election.

Previously he was accused of domestic abuse which was stated by his ex-wife. In initial lawsuit he lost on the two trials. Recently the case was rejuvenated in Busan Court under the guidance of Attorney Byun Baekhyun where Professor Cha has been justified as a victim who was cheated by his wife for not only a huge monetary compensation in spite of her extra marital affairs but also to help an opposition party's leader with whom she was engaged in that affair.

Professor Cha has also accused his personal lawyer for accompanying his ex-wife and her companions. He has stated about having a more transparent and effective party members prior to preparation for launching political campaign from his party. Attorney Byun who has played an vital role in rejuvenating the case is already on limelight as there is rumour that the party is thinking to appoint him as the personal lawyer of Professor Cha. The party is aiming to launch a campaign team with youths like Attorney Byun Baekhyun,  Business Magnet Choi Min Ho,CFO of Choi Industries , Professor Jung Hoseok of from history department of Seoul University... "

The broadcast news across the all news media suddenly makes unfamiliar characters like Attorney Byun Baekhyun , Professor Jung Hoseok ,CFO Choi Minho and others  to be a known character in blink of eyes. Even though it is just an estimated news, people starts to have a new political views on the context of these unknown persons.

  ____________________________

"Baek,listen. Just deny everything, no comments on anything related to politics, okay?...To you everyone is just client....Everyone, okay?... I should stay beside you while briefing...I am coming... I am gonna stay... " Chanyeol says over phone as the news starts to hamper Baekhyun's professional and personal life. Everyone is thinking Baekhyun is going to rise as a prominent figure in next presidential candidate campaign as a expert person of law.

"Yeol, I am an attorney...I have studied law...I know how to brief by staying on safe side. You can stay,but I will brief my statement... Let me talk for myself...Come, if you want to. I have a trial within 30 minutes, so I am gonna allow the brief to media right now...," Baekhyun replies with confidence before allowing medias to take his statement.

____________________________

Both Chanyeol and Baekhyun thought with the neutral statement within passage of time the interest towards Baekhyun would decrease ....

But in stead the flow continues with serious rumour like Baekhyun is not only going to be personal lawyer and an attorney of Professor Cha but also going to be an executive advisor for the whole party members...

Without giving much emphasis to rumours they continues their normal lifestyle....

But things start to be complicated as Baekhyun's past life, personal life and professional life all come to light suddenly by news media in National level,as a person of huge interest for the whole nation.

Baekhyun never thought life was coming towards him with such a blessing and revenge for the same time... But would it be okay to take revenge on the person who is the father of his one born child and one unborn child?

     __________________________

Hi,guys...

I had a lot of ways to write this chapter,but I have written keeping a lot of things in my brain... Hoping that you guys will like it.

Vote and comment, if you like it.

Love you,guys...❤️