Don't Pretend

Baekhyun feels blank looking at the case of former assemblyman Cha Kwan Min. He runs his slender fingers over temple, while Loey is still talking from opposite side,

"You were not supposed to seek your desired documents from them. Listen, it's us the mediator. You are just a side and we are working so that all of sides can get highest advantages from it. Look what you have done. Whatever you want never ever seek from your own. You have messed up the whole plan."

"You said that I will get all the evidences,if I share what you were seeking. This is not fair," Baekhyun says in desperate voice.

"And what you have done with your husband is that fair? Are we dealing with fairs? Then don't seek it...," Loey chuckles.

" It will not end well, if you guys leave me in such a tough situation. I have evidences...," Baekhyun closes the file Infront of him and says while fisting his hand.

"So do we..."

Baekhyun leaves a long sigh and is about to cut the call,but Loey says,

"There's a last and only one way..."

         _______________________

Baekhyun remains awake upto late night while Chanyeol is sleeping peacefully over his chest. His warm breathes can be felt just over Baekhyun's heart. Baekhyun carefully removes the touch of Chanyeol's snuggling from his chest. He takes time to ensure that whether Chanyeol is fully sleeping or not.

Slowly he gets down from the bed and ties a knot of the belt of sleeping gown on the side of body. He steps towards the reading room of downstair. It just takes almost 30 minutes to gather all the roadmap plans of Chanyeol to win the case in higher court that he lost because of Baekhyun's betrayal.

Chanyeol can't win this case even in higher court because of Baekhyun's betrayal again...

        ________________________

After effects of Baekhyun's help was faster than he expected...

Baekhyun won the case and Chanyeol lost in his case.

But Chanyeol's lossing and grief of lossing even after much working hard couldn't get upper hand because of Baekhyun.

By an infamous attorney a former assemblyman Cha Kwon Min has won such a country shaking case of false infidelity and obviously Baekhyun's win has opened a new away of revival of the assemblyman's career. Not only the assemblyman's fate ,but also Baekhyun's fate is going to change because of this spotlight case.

Baekhyun even could not get much time to endure such a victory. The amount of praise he is receiving is making him one of the happiest man of the earth,but at the same time he is thinking how he can bury the truth beyond his victory. May be in future when the loss of Chanyeol's case  will not hurt him much or won't matter,then he will disclose it or will never disclose it. But at the same time for Chanyeol who is winning most of his cases,does only one loss will matter most? Baekhyun consoles himself not to disclose this ever to Chanyeol.

              ____________________

After lossing the case, Chanyeol has thought to take a break for bit long time. Is he getting dull and monotonous? Chanyeol questions to himself. Baekhyun is passing the crucial time of his career,he has to support Baekhyun as much as he can. After this Baekhyun will have a stable career like him. So he has decided it for both Baekhyun and Woohyun.

Baekhyun is taking a hot shower after returning from outside. And Chanyeol set the dinner table for three. Woohyun is laying on the couch while playing games in Baekhyun's phone.

"Your mom will scold me ,if your homeworks are not completed," Chanyeol chuckles.

"Tomorrow there's parents' meeting in school with children... So there's no need to do homework...," Woohyun says while still playing games.

"Give me the phone. I need to check the timing of meeting," Chanyeol commands. Usually Baekhyun receives the mails and messages from school,as Baekhyun doesn't want Chanyeol to spoil Woohyun much by his clumsiness.

Woohyun takes time to complete his level and takes the phone to Chanyeol. Chanyeol checks the message and mails both and becomes sure of the timing. He returns the phone to Woohyun.

"Daddy, let's make mommy annoyed," Woohyun clicks some selfie with Chanyeol even though Chanyeol insists.

"These are not looking good, let me check," Chanyeol takes the phone and deletes the photos. Usually Baekhyun takes selfie in bed or in  car sometimes,when he is annoyed. Chanyeol scrolls through the gallery to take a look of Baekhyun's selfie. But suddenly some photos makes him surprised and for a second he returns back to email section...

           _______________________

"Why you are not eating,Yeol? You are looking exhausted. Eat more," Baekhyun shares some meat on Chanyeol's rice.

"Woohyun, if you are done, you can go in your room," Chanyeol says to Woohyun while asiding the meat from his rice.

He has controlled himself until now only for Woohyun. He doesn't want to talk anything in front of Woohyun. Baekhyun is about to share some veggies on Chanyeol's rice ,but Chanyeol stops his chopsticks using his chopsticks,

"Don't pretend to care for me, when you really don't, Baekhyun."

                  *******************

Vote & Comment,if you like it.

Love you,guys.❤️