Buy Me A Black Dress

The way Baekhyun breaks into his aunt's house and sits on the couch almost after seven years like it's still the old days,makes Chanyeol to feel uncomfortable. Baekhyun crosses his left leg over right leg while leaning on the backrest of couch,and the two maids who are working around looking at Baekhyun with hesitation.  Actually they can't talk anything because they are thinking Baekhyun as someone else. Someone else who entered this home recently as the relative of the madam of this house.

" Where is the madam of this house?" An unknown gravity of weight adds into Baekhyun's voice suddenly.

"For whom you have came,sir?"

"Madam Byun,my aunt. Tell him Master Byun wants to meet her right now."

"Madam Byun doesn't meet anyone randomly, sir. Will you please leave your address?"

"How long are you working here? Tell your madam that the owner of Byun Mansion has come," Baekhyun is now looking like a spoiled master of home. Chanyeol thinks while looking around the dining hall. It has been changed a lot. He didn't come here much without Baekhyun's aunt's invitation.

Baekhyun stands up and start taking look around with the stare of his eagle soul. Aunt has taken a lot of Byun mansion's properties to furnish her house ,and not only that she is even trying to sell them in auction now. Baekhyun steps towards the corridor where several paintings have been hanged on the wall. The blood of Baekhyun's brain boils ,as he detects some of his family's valuable painting are now being displayed on the wall of this house. All of these paintings are known to Baekhyun like the palm prints of his hand.

"Master Byun, you can meet our madam in upstair."

          ___________________

The confidence Baekhyun had until he came upto upstair, suddenly turns into confusion. Although the downstairs have not changed much with time, the upstairs have become changed totally.  The most changed thing of this house is obviously Baekhyun's aunt. The healthy lady has turned into a bed ridden almost a alive skeleton who can barely talk.

"Give me a cup of warm tea. The person sitting in downstairs is my spouse, he skipped his lunch today. It's not norm of Byun's house to let their son-in-law to leave without taking food," Baekhyun orders the maids understanding they don't have intention to leave them alone.

The way Baekhyun holds his aunt's skeleton like hand and affection in eyes makes the maids bit conscious that this master is not much harmful may be. They leave on Baekhyun's order unwillingly. Baekhyun laughs looking at his aunt, may be with hate or with mockery. He leaves the hand of his aunt dramatically.

"What you need most right now do you know?" Baekhyun whispers in ears on her aunt. The faint smile in Baekhyun's voice makes the alive skeleton's eyes to tremble

" A confession...." Baekhyun whispers.

          ______________________

"Have you served meal to my mister?" Baekhyun asks the maid as she serves tea to Baekhyun.

"We are working on it," the maid says while offering Baekhyun the cup of tea. Baekhyun smells before sipping the drink.

"Since when Byun's house has been serving such low quality tea? Is this the best one? I am not drinking it," Baekhyun keeps the cup on ceramic tray with sound and looks at the alive skeleton of his aunt who is looking at the ceiling right now.

"Auntie, why don't you order them to open the best wine from your wine cellar. My mister is so much picky like your late husband," Baekhyun indirectly orders the maids to open a wine bottle for Chanyeol.

            ____________________

Baekhyun stands in front the large painting of the wall while peeking into other rooms of upstairs. This is the most unknown material of this house to him,it wasn't here previously. It's not like his aunt and husband were fond of painting. Most them are presents and properties inherited from ancestors. This one is obviously something that is not matching with the interior of this home.

A man's hands are tied with metallic chain , the chain is tied hard enough to bleed his hand,the contrast of blood's colour are drawn with so much fine skill that it gives goosebumps on skin. Although the man is naked, it doesn't get into attention of the viewer of this painting,as the violence of the painting has upper handed over nudity. The man has been hanged from ceiling to bleed from the wounds over his body and eventually die. The fresh blood and black blood on the floor of this painting are drawn with fine skill that it's seeming like light has been fallen on the painting from window. But the windows of this room is closed.

But to err is human. There's few flaws obviously. Like a few Baekhyun has just detected. Baekhyun touches the small black coloured area of the painting which is not matching with the fine skill of the artist.

But the black coloured area splits into some powdery substance. Some remains on the tips of Baekhyun's fingers and some falls on ground.

Dried blood...

           _______________________ 

Baekhyun has not talked anything ,even after getting into the car to return Busan with Chanyeol.

"Chanyeol," Baekhyun keeps head on Chanyeol's shoulder making him almost to jump in happiness. Chanyeol looks at the front mirror of car to check their romantic moment. He wish that he could take a selfie and post it in instagram like his other colleagues with a cringy romantic caption. But this is not to moment to break romantic mode of Baekhyun.

"It's being long time I have not buy anything full black dress. Let's buy one from Seoul," Baekhyun rubs his cheek on Chanyeol's shoulder.

"Black or whatever the colour is, everything suits you. Which brand you will like to check?"

"I heard Dior has launched some exceptional funeral dresses. Or Tommy Hilfiger...Or Prive?" Baekhyun curves his eyebrows looking at the front mirror where Chanyeol was checking Baekhyun's expression.

                 ********************

Vote & comment,if you like this story.