Caught Red Handed?

Baekhyun maintains distance with Chanyeol even in the house,even in front of Woohyun Baekhyun doesn't maintain a normal relationship with Chanyeol. Chanyeol stays silent while trying to avoid as much as even glimpse with Baekhyun.But Chanyeol starts to melt from his own side soon. Holding Baekhyun's hand he apologises for his rude behaviour. Baekhyun remains cold towards Chanyeol,even after the patch up of the relationship.

Inside he is so anxious, showing medical reports he got time of about 2 weeks. In the first week, he hasn't even made any progress…

Baekhyun feels like throwing up looking at the papers,which cannot bring any good for him to the case. He can't even sleep in peace because of this case. Baekhyun retches standing in front of the basin to get rid of the bitter feeling in his throat. Tears appear in Baekhyun's eyes as the retching attempt results in no vomiting.

The phone is ringing at a monotonous tone inside his office room.

Baekhyun looks at the screen while wiping the corner of his face with tissue.

"You don't even think of us as partners of your happy days and sorrows, Attorney Byun," Loey's expected heavy voice can be heard from the opposite side.

                 _________________

"Are you saying Mr Cha's case has come to me because he was advised to meet me? Who advised him?" Baekhyun asks with confusion.

"You requested Master Lee for help. Master Lee is just one who is in higher authority of our aristocrats. There's more. You are not the only one who requested help.All of these are connected in this," Loey says while sitting inside his car.

Only because of confidential work, he has to come from Seoul to pass the command.

"I don't know how to help," Baekhyun says, biting his lower lips. 

"It's something that cannot be found in such a short time. Even not in whole life time."

"Then I will just drop the case."

"You have to buy the evidence. How much you can pay?" Loey asks with smile in his face.

"Tell me the minimum rate. If it's million,I am in," Baekhyun replies.

At Baekhyun's reply Loey chuckles.

"You are not an expert in this line. You have to buy something with your help in something, Byun."

"Why should I help, when I don't even know whether I am getting befooled or not?"

" Mr Cha's Ex-wife's infidelity evidence and also her real image behind her cosmetic image of a human rights person."

" I can investigate myself based on this information," Baekhyun rolls his eyes.

"Why? To gain hate? You can't say anything without evidence. This is a sensitive case. It's not like  at present that you can achieve evidence easily?" Loey laughs.

"So?"

"Lawyer Park Chanyeol is going to defend a case of getting unfairly fired from job and earning huge compensation from the company. What is he preparing for the final trial?  Pass the documents and be victorious without thinking twice."

"Pass the evidence first… I can't blindly trust someone with this. Sharing documents of someone's case is beyond our ethics?" Baekhyun says without thinking.

"You will have a glimpse of the evidence. But handover will be done after the final trial of Lawyer Park, evidence will be passed towards you within minutes ,if your information is similar to what he represents, whether it's helpful or not.. First thing first…"

                _________________

Baekhyun searches for the expected file over Chanyeol's desk the day before the trial. Chanyeol usually keeps everything ready the day before trial. If there's something new he can pass documents at night or in the morning before the trial.

Baekhyun quickly takes a few photos of his expected documents . Closing the file , Baekhyun is about to keep the file in place. But at the sound of opening the door, the file drops from his hand. 

In fear of getting caught red handed, Baekhyun pushes a few more files from the table to throw on the floor.

"What are you looking for here, Baekhyun?" Chanyeol asks, confused.

Faking busy hands, Baekhyun tries to hurriedly pick the file from the floor and keeps them on table haphazardly.

"Nothing…," Baekhyun tries best not to shutter. As Chanyeol steps towards him, Baekhyun prepares himself for his next move," But for you…" Baekhyun fakes a moan.

Baekhyun pulls Chanyeol towards him holding his collar with his two hands and kisses while tiptoeing.

"Baek,we are in the middle of the office!" Chanyeol says while his ears turn red, being shy.

"I need you…. Right now,"Baekhyun whispers in Chanyeol's ear while his hand travels on Chanyeol's chest and six packs over his white silk shirt.

"Let …. Let me… close the door…," Chanyeol shutters in Baekhyun's sudden action before Baekhyun's dangerous hand is about to touch his clothed crouch.

          ***********************

Why nowadays there are lesser comments than before?

Is anything wrong with the story?

Should I rewrite?

Vote & comment,if you like it.