Are you drunk?

Kyungsoo pours some red wine in Baekhyun's wine glass and offers it to him. It was a dinner invitation from Kyungsoo's family. After the dinner, while Chanyeol and Kai are discussing something and the babies are playing, Baekhyun and Kyungsoo sit for a drink together.

"Cheers!" Kyungsoo raises his glass and moves his hand a bit to touch Baekhyun's.

"Cheers!" Baekhyun raises his glass to touch Kyungsoo's glass. They both start drinking silently.

"How are things going between you two?" Kyungsoo breaks the silence.

"Good," Baekhyun smiles while taking another short sip with sound.

"Let's go on a trip together,"  Kyungsoo starts again.

"Have you not just returned from a trip?" Baekhyun furrows his eyebrows.

"On the weekend."

"Is this what you have planned with Chanyeol?" Baekhyun plays with glass of wine.

"What do you mean?"

"I am not jealous. Aren't you two playing with me first?" Baekhyun smirks.

"Excuse me, Baekhyun. You are...."

" You have manipulated our friendship from the beginning. Was it not Chanyeol who requested you to build a relationship with me? You helped him. Was it not you who always tried to make a good impression of Chanyeol for me?"

"Chanyeol hyung loves you. These days you will never meet such a loyal partner easily."

"Did I ever tell you to search for a loyal partner for me?" 

"Why are you bringing this fact up suddenly? This was a long time ago. And I never ever lied to you. I was always beside you."

"No, you were not. You were just in the middle of us. Even when you supported me during the tragedy of life, it was shades of Chanyeol. You were never on my side solely," Baekhyun poured some more wine on his glass.

"This is not what you are thinking. We were just pretending," Kyungsoo gulps all the wine in his glass.

"You don't have to pretend anymore. If you like him,go for him," Baekhyun rolls his eyes.

"Shut up! You are saying so many things that don't even exist. Your mental health is not so good," Kyungsoo keeps his wine glass on the table with sound.

" Yes,my mental health is not so good. But have you ever tried to help me? Have you or even Chanyeol tried to take me to consult a psychiatrist? Could you not delay your tour even 1 day,if you really cared for me? Listen, I am not blind. I was silent for so long, doesn't mean I will be silent for so long."

"You are accusing me wrongly." Kyungsoo says while clenching the clothes of his shirt.

"No... I am not... Chanyeol was your crush. You thought you could steal him from me, but everything didn't work. I will not be astonished ,if you two even didn't hang out together back then," Baekhyun playfully slips some wine.

"Will you shut up please? You two even have a child together and I am married. I have even a child.I never tried to steal your boyfriend. I supported as much as possible."

"Then don't come to judge me. As I already know what I am doing. And if you want to steal him from me, just take it without pretending. But don't come in front of me anymore playing like an ideal couple and caring friend. My psychiatrist has advised me not to keep anything in mind, otherwise I won't attack you suddenly," Baekhyun keeps his glass on the desk. He pours some french wine in another glass and says,

" Chanyeol,do you want some? You like French wine, don't you?"

Chanyeol standing at the door just glimpses over Kyungsoo who is sitting like a statue on the sofa.

              ___________________

"Are you losing your mind, Baekhyun?" Chanyeol asks Baekhyun while sitting in the car. Woohyun has already slept on the baby seat of the car.

"Is this not the reason I am taking psychiatric counseling?"  Baekhyun replies sweetly.

"Was it even necessary to embarrass Kyungsoo like this? Something is not right to say everywhere?" Chanyeol looks at Baekhyun's eyes through a mirror.

"If you learnt this earlier.....," Baekhyun fakes a sigh.

"Oh God!Are you drunk? But you didn't drink much," Chanyeol tries to understand whether Baekhyun is drunk or not. 

"Faith is trusting God when life doesn't make sense," Baekhyun's quick reply makes Chanyeol lose his temper almost.

"Are you losing your temper again? But you said you are changed," Baekhyun doesn't take a break.

"Day by day I am losing my hope on you," Chanyeol bites his lips to control his anger.

"I didn't lose you. You lost me. You are searching for me inside of everyone you are with and I won't be found," Baekhyun smiles while ruffling Woohyun's hair.

" I don't have anything with Kyungsoo for God's sake," Chanyeol tries to understand what Baekhyun is saying.

"I don't believe in things that don't exist."

"Baekhyun,what are you planning nowadays?" Chanyeol thinks about playing a mind game with Baekhyun.

"I may regret loving you a while,but you ,you will regret losing me for a lifetime."

"Why?" Chanyeol takes a deep breath while stopping his breath until Baekhyun replies back.

"Dumb! Are you really thinking I am drunk?" Baekhyun presses his hand on mouth not to laugh louder ,as Woohyun is sleeping.

" Really?" Chanyeol's eyes get bigger in confusion. He tries to understand whether Baekhyun is drunk or not.

"How to prove?" Baekhyun curves his eyebrows.

"I thought you were angry on me," Chanyeol leaves a sigh of relief.

"I am sorry, you are angry. These are not just apology," Baekhyun's smile suddenly turns to be mocking for Chanyeol.

Chanyeol looks at Baekhyun with disbelief ...

"Okay... Game over... Let's not play mind game with each other. Let's go to home. Let's get drunk, make mistake and blame on alcohol. And we can play mind games too, as you are heavy drinker," Baekhyun touches his shoulder seductively while smiling.

           ***********************

Is it seeming so boring?

Should I rewrite?

Vote & comment,if you like it.

Love you,guys ❤️