Escape.....

Even after verification Kai is confused. The investigation for verification isn't giving anything new except what the Busan police officer has said. Even the newspaper has published a large Byun's family photos with Baekhyun's photo saying,

"End of glorious decades of Byun family with mysterious death of Byun Baekhyun and his newborn son......"

But Chanyeol still doesn't believe anything. He has stopped his connection with world not to hear this news without prove. Chanyeol prepares himself to attend post funeral ceremony of Mr Byun. He should show his respect to Baekhyun's father.

But entering into the ceremony ,he gets the biggest shock of these days.

Baekhyun's and Mr Byun's large photos are kept on the stage of white flowers. It's saying funeral of Mr Byun,Byun Baekhyun and Baekhyun's unnamed little baby.

The funeral is arranged by Baekhyun's aunt family.

"How can you do that,aunt Byun? Can you show me any prove that Baekhyun and our baby are dead? They are alive. Don't do this for the god sake," Chanyeol tries not to brust into anger with Baekhyun's aunt.

" You need prove now. You started it, Chanyeol. Without prove you blamed Baekhyun's father. You hurt Baekhyun for something for what he had nothing to do. You started it. You killed them. You killed Baekhyun everyday bit by bit," Baekhyun's aunt says looking at Chanyeol's eyes.

"Why Baekhyun wanted to escape from here? Because of you, hyung," Kyungsoo keeps a hand on Baekhyun's aunt shoulder who is sobbing now.

" I wanted everything to be better for Baekhyun. I love him. Why Baekhyun would try to escape from me?" Chanyeol mumbles.

"Love isn't something to force or cage , hyung. Was you blind? You were the selfish one,who only thought for yourself. Couldn't you notice how much Baekhyun was losing his interest on life. You didn't take the warning even after Baekhyun tried to suicide. What you want now? Don't you want Baekhyun's last journey to be peaceful? Please let Baekhyun have some peace after death," Kyungsoo says in burning voice to Chanyeol.

"Kyungsoo, what are doing? Can't you understand Chanyeol after losing Baekhyun and their baby?" Kai tries to stop Chanyeol and drags Chanyeol out of ceremony.

"Kai,it was me from whom Baekhyun was trying to escape...." Suddenly Chanyeol says to Kai.

___________________________

Chanyeol returns to his empty apartment. Everything is seeming so dark to Chanyeol,even there's enough illuminated light everywhere.

"Baekhyun,why?" Chanyeol mumbles. The memories of Baekhyun keeps haunting him.

(Flashback starts)

The first day he met Baekhyun.....

The first day Baekhyun let him to hold his hand....

Baekhyun's reaction after Chanyeol proposed him....

The day Baekhyun cried thinking his father won't be happy about his relationship with Chanyeol.....

Their first kiss.......

The day Baekhyun moved on his apartment...

Decorating the home together.....

Cuddling in the couch with Baekhyun...

Sleepy Baekhyun in his embrace....

Smile of Baekhyun....

The night he hurt Baekhyun....

(Flashback ends)

"Why I didn't stop you, Baek?" Chanyeol sobs.

The wind through window initiate the musical sound of dreamcatcher above the baby crib. Chanyeol steps towards the crib. His brain creates an image of Woohyun sleeping in this crib hugging teddy bear.

But empty crib with teddy bear makes him back to reality.

"Woohyun... Daddy loves you..."

(Flashback starts)

The baby who couldn't even breath properly.

"Woohyun?," The baby first time opening his eyes in Chanyeol's voice.

Woohyun first time hold Chanyeol's finger like he didn't want his father to leave.

Sleeping baby in his lap...

(Flashback ends)

Chanyeol looks at the large couple photo on the wall. They are looking so happy. Chanyeol is behind Baekhyun and wrapping his arms around the shoulder of Baekhyun.

But these are memories only..... No new memories will be added any more .........

Chanyeol steps towards the kitchen bar and brings out the red wine bottle reserved for celebration of any happy situation and pours on a glass.

He returns on the bed room and brings out the sleeping tablets that doctor prescribed for Baekhyun's insomnia and depression from bedside drawer. He brings out all drugs available in drawer.

Chanyeol spills all the drugs into the red wine glass and waits until all the drugs dissolutes into the red coloured solution making it pale.....

Somewhere constantly his phone is ringing..... But there's nothing that can return him back from here.....

"I can't live without you, Baek," Chanyeol looks at smiling Baekhyun at the photo for the last time, before sipping the pale reddish liquid...

**************************

😶😶😶....This was end of first phase of this story.....

Sorry.... Don't hate me for writing this😭😭😭... it's not ending...

I am gonna take a break....

I have exam again in next month. I am gonna work hard from tomorrow.😢... Keep me in prayer,so that I can do my best in it.

This exam gonna be turning point for my life..... Pray lot afor me,so that I can speed up myself at the rate of velocity of light 😛 or sound.

Vote and comment,if you like it.

Love you guys. I am gonna miss you😢..... Take care❤️❤️