Returning A Favour

Baekhyun and Chanyeol has shifted to
two apartments on the same floor. But the most interesting fact is this two apartments are linked by a door inside ,that Chanyeol has customised using his influence.  Baekhyun didn't like the fact, but according to Chanyeol it will help Baekhyun to hide his identity as a single mother and also save from paparazzi from caught being having any kind of rumour of relationship with neighbour.

Chanyeol is interested to hire an expert nanny to take care of Woohyun,but Baekhyun said his privacy is important and now-a-days nannies manipulate children a lot. And also what if the nanny blackmails Baekhyun giving him threats of getting exposed.

Chanyeol was on a two month vacation from his usual law farm business,but now he has extended his vacation time while talking with his partner of business. And the duration of his staying has also been extended on this purpose. He will spend his time solely with his son.

Baekhyun has a tough schedule now-a-days. He is more busier,as his demand has increased after first successful music video modelling. He is even posing for several magazines. He is not interrupting father and son's moments thinking it's better for Woohyun.

Baekhyun doesn't know how long Chanyeol will keep caring for Woohyun. But at least Woohyun will have an economical support ,if Baekhyun can't provide in future. What if Chanyeol leaves Woohyun after few days? Chanyeol is a successful man and obviously has a lot of people around. Today or tomorrow obviously he will build up a family. Baekhyun thinks even if Woohyun gets hurt from his father,that will be a lesson for Woohyun. Woohyun has to be harder and understand that everyone doesn't need father to grow up.

Baekhyun sighs watching Woohyun is playing on the bath tub and breaking into laughter as his father tickles him. Blood is thicker than water. Chanyeol's blood is running in Woohyun's veins and Mr. Byun's blood is running in Baekhyun's vein. Baekhyun doesn't know when he is going to stab the palpating vein of Chanyeol's throat to take revenge.

           _____________________

After 1 month...

Baekhyun always try his best to return as early as possible from shooting set. Today was more early may be. He has picked up some fresh eggful crabs for Woohyun to make soup for him. Woohyun likes crab a lot....

He enters into his apartment and pours the fresh crabs in the basin. Woohyun will like to play with crabs. Baekhyun gets freshen and changes into comfy dresses. He never keeps any magazine or trace of his works in home ,as he doesn't want Woohyun to aware of his mother's proffesion. Nowadays media world is too much adult and it can have bad influence on Woohyun.

He unlocks the connecting doors between his and Chanyeol's apartment.

"Woohyun....." He calls entering inside. As he finds out no trace of them,he decides to start cooking. Some times Chanyeol takes Woohyun to the park in afternoon to play. Woohyun should learn to do things alone. Baekhyun sighs.

In the short time, Chanyeol has decorated his own apartment with lots of photographs of his and his son's moments and has brought too much toys. He is spoiling the kid. But Baekhyun is not saying anything,as Woohyun is studying better as always.  He doesn't want Woohyun to be pressurised only by studies.

        ______________________

After 4 hours

Baekhyun dials the phone number of Chanyeol. The evening has passed,why he is still not returning? Where he has taken Woohyun?

Why he is not picking up phone?

"Yeoboseyo....," At last Chanyeol picks up the phone. His number is weird ,why he doesn't use a Chinese number which offers a lot of advantages.

"Where is Woohyun?"

"In car..."

"Tell me the place," Baekhyun shouts.

"Ughh... Why you are shouting? I am on earphone while running the car. What if the car falls in an accident because of you. I am already tired of driving for so long," Chanyeol says in calm voice.

"You can go to hell or anywhere you want. But return Woohyun right now to home," Baekhyun tries to calm his nerves.

"Umm..... Have you seen a news on TV today?.... "

"Am not interested in chitchat. Give the phone to Woohyun."

"Woohyun is tired and has fallen into asleep.... I heard the news on car radio... It's interesting indeed. A Shanghai con artist has been arrested for selling fake passports and identity cards. This man has turned this fabrication in totally into arts!" Chanyeol compliments the con artist.

"Oh..... So what?" Baekhyun furrows his eyebrows while trying to understand the hidden meaning of this news.

" So nothing... Don't trust every papers blindly. That's the moral."

" Did you.....?.... Did you give me fake passports and identity cards?... Where are you right now?.... In Korea?" Baekhyun shutters while running in his apartment and to find out the papers that Chanyeol provided him.

"I was thinking how it feels to get depersonalised...... So I am just returning a favour. Don't call it revenge, revenge is so mean word!" Chanyeol's phone gets shut down suddenly.

                   ****************

Vote & comment,if you like it.

Team Chanyeol wins upto this chapter. What's team Chanyeol's goal right now?😉

Love you , guys.❤️