The Glass Castle

Baekhyun is waiting for Chanyeol for dinner. He has tried to cook something new for dinner today. Baekhyun looks at the rilakkuma wall clock. Is he gonna be bit late Today? He was not picking up phone in evening.Now his phone is off. Is he so busy?

Chanyeol returns a bit lately today. He glimpses over Baekhyun who is waiting in the dinning table for him,but for once. Then he steps towards their shared room. Baekhyun can understand something is wrong with Chanyeol. Has anything happened? Baekhyun follows Chanyeol .

" Yeol, Let's be fresh and take dinner with me.."

" I have taken dinner at office," Chanyeol replies without looking at Baekhyun.

Baekhyun feels bit upset," Oh... Anything wrong?... You are seeming disappointed."

"No.... Nothing," saying these Chanyeol enters into bathroom.

Baekhyun goes back to dinner table. He eats few spoons rice. He has lost appetite for few days, can't eat anything properly and ends in throwing up especially in morning.

While eating he can hear his phone is ringing in bedroom. Baekhyun doesn't feel urge to get up to pick the phone. Chanyeol can receive it.

But now the phone is ringing for third time. Baekhyun gets up from table to pick it up. Chanyeol is taking cloths from closet. What's wrong with him? Baekhyun checks the screen it's his father. He receives the call,

"Dad?..."

" Yeah... Baekhyun.... Is Chanyeol at home now?"

" Hmm.... Why?" Baekhyun is bit confused his dad is straightly asking about Chanyeol without asking anything else like greetings.

"Give him the phone. I need to talk with him."

" Okay... Wait a minute.."

Baekhyun takes the phone to Chanyeol who is now sitting on the bed and says,

" Yeol,dad wanna talk with you."

Chanyeol looks at Baekhyun at bit annoyed face," I don't want to."

" Chanyeol!... He is my father....."

" I said I don't want to talk, Baekhyun," Chanyeol says in louder voice.

It's getting Harsh now. Mr Byun is waiting at line. He can hear these. Baekhyun says to his father," Dad... I am calling you later." Saying these he hangs on the phone.

"What the hell wrong with you? How can you do these type of behaviour with my father, Chanyeol?"

"He deserves it. Ask him what disrespectful things he has done."

" Enough , Chanyeol, enough. My father is not like others."

" Yes... So cunning,so clever person, right? Being a national traitor is not that easy thing...." Chanyeol smiles bitterly.

Baekhyun can't understand what Chanyeol is saying, what's wrong with Chanyeol. He asks ," what are you saying?"

" Seriously? you don't know? You share an amazing bonding with your father... Obviously you know,"Chanyeol says in loud angry voice .

But Baekhyun keeps calm," what has happened?"

" Ask your father..."

Baekhyun calls his father. As Mr Byun picks up Baekhyun asks,

" Dad.... Tell me what's wrong .."

" Chanyeol has issued some paper with false evidence against me, Baekhyun. The papers are for accusing me for money laundering, Baekhyun . They are saying I have transferred illegally obtained money to foreign banks to conceal these. All of these are false. Someone is trying to ruining me with the help of ministry. Chanyeol has signed those, tomorrow those will be presented to court. Please tell Chanyeol to talk with me. He needs to hear my statements. At least he can help us. He can delay to present it to the court by saying These papers need further investigation. "

"Dad... Wait... I am talking with him. He is bit angry,but I can handle him. Don't be worried."

" Yeah, Baekhyun... I trust both of you."

After hanging up the phone, Baekhyun stands Infront of Chanyeol.

" Chanyeol,we need to talk.The papers are totally for accusing my father falsely. Someone is trying to ruin him . Don't issue those papers. We are all family, right? We need to help each other now under such false accusations. Only you can help now by saying those papers need further investigation."

" Father-son bonding is working now... Haha... I will never ever do this to help such a traitor. We aren't family."

" Can't you do these at least for me? Chanyeol you know us. You know that my family is working so honestly these years."

" I was wrong. You know what my family will never accept you after knowing these. How will they accept a traitor's family? A prosecutor can't be part of traitor's family."

" After one year of relationship you are saying your family won't accept me? You think my family such low? Remember what I have done for you, Chanyeol. Now you are going to pay back by doing these to my family?"

"Sleeping with you doesn't mean I have to pay back by helping your family."

" What do you mean by sleeping with me!? We only slept ? Nothing else to you?"

Baekhyun feels like everything is shaking around him . He steps back to get a support otherwise he will fall down. He ends getting stucked with a little side table. He sits on the floor holding the table. But it results in falling down of the flower vase made of glass which was on the table.

The flower vase breaks into several pieces. The white roses which were kept on it get scattered throughout the floor.

It's the flower vase Chanyeol bought for Baekhyun on their first date from a flower exhibition . Baekhyun liked these one. Chanyeol gifted it Baekhyun with bunch of white roses on it . Since then Baekhyun has always kept the case fill up with fresh white roses.

Tonight Everything gonna be broken like this flower vase. The glass castle of love and trust, Baekhyun has formed for Chanyeol over a year, is gonna be broken like this.

Baekhyun says in trembling voice," how fool I was these days! I trusted you and you? I have given you everything  that I had  ,but you? To you I am like a slut who only sleep with you?"

Chanyeol replies back without even looking at Baekhyun," I hate these type of behaviour. You are angry that doesn't mean you will break everything in my room now. Get out of my room! I don't care even you break all the plates of kitchen,all the vases,tear all the portraits.... But I am not going to do what you and your cunning father is saying. Get out!"

Baekhyun feels speechless. He doesn't know what to say when his nearest person is thinking him low . His trust for Chanyeol is broken. He wants to get rid of Everything . Chanyeol's speech has hurt him like a sharp knife.

Baekhyun stands up holding the wall. His world is so blurred now because of tears. He will leave this home. It's not his home anymore. May be never was his home .

When Baekhyun returned to Byun mansion it was quite late night. He finds his exhausted father in the study room. Mr Byun can understand something has happened seeing red eyes and cheeks of Baekhyun.

" Baekhyun, what has happened?" His father is now anxious about him.

" Nothing ,Dad," Baekhyun tries to smile fakely .

"Did anything happen between you and Chanyeol? Chanyeol has done anything to you?"

Baekhyun takes a deep breath. He should stay strong for his father and replies

" Dad... Chanyeol won't help us.... He doesn't believe us and doesn't think us as his family."

****************************

... Believe it or not.......Actually writing such chapter makes the writer to go through emotional outbreak....

Vote and comment,if you think it deserves. ..

Thanks for reading... I love all of you a lot❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️