End of Us?

"Do you have any child?" The doctor asks Baekhyun and Chanyeol looking at Baekhyun's report. Chanyeol took an appointment from doctor when Baekhyun complained about having pain in lower abdomen for straight 3 din. Although actually the pain in there is longer enough than 1 month.

"Yes,one," Baekhyun replies.

"How old the child is?"

"Seven."

"Have you not try for another child in the mean time ? Or you two just don't want?" Doctor writes something on paper while continuing the query.

"We haven't try actually...," Baekhyun takes time to say this slowly.

"Your report can be taken as good or bad. It's not a ulcer like you thought. Actually you are losing your ability to become pregnant again."

Baekhyun stares without blinking and still looking at the doctor expecting more to hear. Chanyeol and the doctor both are looking at him to understand his reaction.

The doctor continues understanding Baekhyun's attention to hear more," In short you are in a stage of infertility. It has progressed a lot. In order to find out the reason,we need to do further investigation. At only 29 years age, it's mostly reversible. Is there any history of trauma in your lower abdomen or any genetic history or any prolong drug use?"

Baekhyun takes time to reply," I can't remember anything right now."

"Infertility treatment is a combined treatment. Your husband has to cooperate too. If you want to have the treatment,then I will refer you to the special department near a specialist. But you have to do some specific test, based on which I can suggest you better referral. The reason behind your infertility is important now."

"He is a victim of Aphrodite-X-99. Somebody introduced the drug in his drinking. But luckily we understood earlier," Chanyeol suddenly says breaking his long silence.

"Yes?... Do you mean Aphrodisiac-x-99?" The doctor asks Chanyeol.

Chanyeol nods.

" That can be a reason. But it depends on sexual life. The drug only excretes from body with sexual fluids. It can be or cannot be. It's still under research actually. Recently the drug is creating a huge challenge for us."

            ___________________

"Baek, are you okay?" Chanyeol asks while they walks on the narrow road of hospital compound area. Baekhyun is silent for long.

"Why I won't be?"

"It's okay,if you don't want baby or not. I am always okay with your decision. But it's better to take treatment. It's related to drug abuse. What if it turns into something bad in future..."

"What can be bad from here? The worst can be being impotent, right?" Baekhyun impatiently asks. Chanyeol opens the car's door with remote. He can understand the conversation can be turned into heated conversation anytime predicting Baekhyun's mode. Without replying he gets into the driver's seat. He takes time until Baekhyun takes the seat beside him.

"You have pain... I can have vasectomy for permanently being unable to make you pregnant. But you should... I mean you would...," Chanyeol starts the car slowly.

"Are you feeling pity on me because I am infertile?" Baekhyun asks Chanyeol in clear sharp voice .

"Absolutely no... We have already one...But you are only 29, it's not your time to get tormented with no sexual pleasure."

"Are you thinking that I have faked with you until now? Is it not normal for being intimate once in a week to pay you for helping me and for raising my son well? Or do you think it's not enough?"

"The way you talk will make others to think the I abuse you sexually. Why can't you think like normal couple? The reason I never steps to you easily because one time you appreciate me to be intimidated with you and next time you blame me like a rapist. Come on, Baekhyun. I am a man."

"So I have turned infertile,you can't impregnate me. You can't have taste of how normal fertile pussy taste like... I am like a rotten papaya."

"Shut up...I never tried to impregnate you," Chanyeol says while leaving a long sigh.

"Yes... Yes... You just fucked me like hoe... And I got my only baby as a failure of contraceptive. You are happy now, right? A prostitute with blocked pregnancy tube is better obviously."

"Baekhyun,shut up... Even if I want child or not,will you ever hear me? Even if I respect you enough as spouse,have you ever asked me how I feel?"

" Even if you destroyed my life and my family and killed my baby and my father, have you ever asked me how I feel to be with you?" Baekhyun says in trembling teary voice at which Chanyeol stops the car with harsh sound.

"I am not captivating you. You are free to leave from my life any time," Chanyeol says in calm voice,but the vein over his forehead is jumping like a alive lychee.

"As I am infertile now,my importance near you have ended," Baekhyun replies in sassy voice.

"You were not better, when you were fertile. I married you knowing the reality. From today the topic of fertility or infertility or whatever is closed between us. I will return late and will take a taxy on way," Chanyeol is about to get out from the car throwing the key on seat.

" I promise, Chanyeol... If you leave me now, everything between us will be end," Baekhyun hurriedly holds Chanyeol's hand.

"When did leaving from this relationship become so easier?" Chanyeol opens the gate of car with sound at which Baekhyun's touch on his arm loosen.

             ********************

Vote & comment,if you like this story.

Love you,guys.❤️