No To Alcohol

"Baekhyunie hyung, it would be great,if both of you please please please attend the party that I am throwing to celebrate the title of most promising businessman of South Korea 2022. Even several magazines has covered my story. I am so grateful to both of you. I have already invited Chanyeol hyung and has delivered the invitation card. Save the day and a round of dance with me obviously with Chanyeol hyung's permission," Sehun says to Baekhyun over phone.

" Sehun ,listen... I think I would demarcate a line between us. Using your phone number and phone, people is annoying me. You know that I am not a person who like this type of behaviour. I have a personal life. I want to clarify that I adore you just like my younger brother. A mediator or what, stop whatever you or your is friend planning."

"Who has annoyed you?"

"Stop pretending like you don't know!"

"I really don't know anything. Hyung, who's using my identity to defame me? I am gonna file another lawsuit through Chanyeol hyung and destroy that person."

"Not identity, that's your phone. To whom you left your phone?" Baekhyun sighs in dramatic dialogue of Sehun.

"I had changed a lot of models recently. Don't know,if some of them have been stolen or not."

"You left your phone somewhere, dumb. In your friend's home."

"It can be my nephew or neice, my younger cousin or Loey... Or..."

"It's Loey."

"What? But it's true that I left one of my old model phones in his residence sometimes. But why he would annoy you? Do you know each other?"

"Nope... I met him in your office only. He is creepy. He even came to Busan and I thought it was you getting a text from that phone."

"Hyung,as far as I know my friend I would suggest you that don't let him close to you. He is someone so powerful and desperate person."

"Do I look like getting close with stranger randomly?"

"No... But... He is someone with so many linkage. Even though he knows a lot of my secrets and I know about him too. He is not much danger for me. But I never saw the persons whom he ever dated were left at his own will or got close with him and later if the communication didn't went well between them,he got furious and he is dangerous when he is furious. It's a secret for my only beautiful hyung. Don't say it to anyone."

"So if he is such powerful,why couldn't he help you?"

"He is more into illegal ways than legal. This is not something to discuss over phone, hyung. Buy me a lunch someday,we can discuss some creepy stories."

              ________________________

"No alcohol for him. Serve him just fruit cocktail or lemonade," Chanyeol orders a waiter nearby who is serving drinks to the guest of Sehun's party.

Baekhyun is wearing a black blazer with a artificial orchid boutonniere, inside he is wearing a white shirt with white glittery collar. The sparkling eye makeup of Baekhyun is more crucial part of his present attire. After many days Baekhyun has again concentrated on his outfit and makeup. In order to distract people from someone's disability, outfit and makeup are some crucial weapon. Like Chanyeol can't remove his eyes from Baekhyun even when he is discussing with others. Why people are looking at Baekhyun like they haven't seen such beauty before?

" Is this the special wine from Oh family's own grape farm? Impressive!" Someone compliments the served wine nearby. At which Baekhyun pouts looking at Chanyeol.

"I would like to drink today..."

"Alcohol is a big no ,as you are taking treatment of you know what. Don't you  have read the list of 'dos & don'ts' while running the steps?" Chanyeol sips in the glass of served wine.

"Was it not for both of us? Although I didn't read inside,I read the title. You can't drink too," Baekhyun judges Chanyeol with his sharp eyes while crossing his hands over his chest.

"It's not that we are trying for child that I have to follow those," Chanyeol smirks and whispers while getting close to Baekhyun," And according to my test results I have high sperm count in semen than normal male. Viability of them is much more than necessary. It's okay,if the count drops a bit. You don't need them,do you?" Chanyeol smiles evilly while emptying the glass of wine and looks for another refill or another glass.

Chanyeol almost chokes while sipping in the refilled glass of wine on Baekhyun's whispering voice. Baekhyun tiptoes to reach the giant's ear and whispers,
" Then the possibility of me conceiving twin babies or triplet will drop too."

           *********************

Is this update okay?

Vote and comment,if you like it. Love you ,guys.❤️