How To Cut A Call

Chanyeol continues to phone the number that is monotonously responding with a robotic voice that the person is not available. He is holding the phone firm enough that his knuckles are almost white.Should he book a ticket for next flight to China? Baekhyun has taken the opportunity to escape again.

"Sir, lawyer Seo wants to meet you according to appointment schedule....," Suddenly a female secretary enters the room.

Chanyeol just looks at her with eyes burning in anger which makes the secretary to shutter. But another person sitting in front Chanyeol says,

"Tell her to wait 15 minutes."

As the secretary leaves, Lawyer Kim Jong In breaks the awkward silence of the room," Don't worry, we will manage some broker ,if baekhyun escape. They will hunt him down like a starving hound in greed of money."

" I swear I will take away Woohyun from him, if he continues doing this childish. He doesn't even think of our boy's future. Baekhyun has changed a lot. He is busy in acting instead of taking care of Woohyun. I won't let this to continue like this," Chanyeol says impatiently taking a break from phone.

" I wish you had the same moral in your both professional and personal life. You are enough judgemental in profession,but why you are not in personal matters? May be this is the only way for Baekhyun to earn livelihood for bringing up the boy. I will not hold you from doing anything. But let Baekhyun have some personal space too. Leave a message and trust him a bit. It's okay ,if you don't join today's meeting. Take your time."

               _____________________

Chanyeol furrows his eyebrows being annoyed with the vibration of phone call during the meeting. But just a glimpse over the phone screen changes his facial expression.

"Excuse me," saying these Chanyeol leaves towards the corridor to receive the phone. Even after receiving the phone,the caller remains silent.

"What the fuck, Baekhyun?" Chanyeol doesn't know how to start.

"Shut up... You are bad influencing Woohyun."

"What the hell happened? I called you above hundred times. I was scared thinking if anything bad happened with you two," Chanyeol ruffles his hair and loosens his ties.

"My phone was out of charge. Do you have anything to say? If not,then cut the call," Baekhyun frowns.

"I......," Chanyeol shutters thinking what to say. Why it's seeming like conversation during their pre dating days? Both of them are nervous and don't know what to say. Don't know how to cut the call.

"Bye then...," Baekhyun hangs a radish in front of rabbit Chanyeol.

"No...No....How are you?... And Woohyun?"

"Fine," Baekhyun rolls his eyes.

"And.... What is Woohyun doing?"

"Sleeping..."

"Umm....," Chanyeol holds his hair thinking what to ask more.

"Anything else?" Baekhyun sighs at Chanyeol's long pause.

"Miss you... I will call later," Chanyeol cuts the call being afraid of Baekhyun's response.

Baekhyun leaves a long sigh...

            ********************

Short update. I will return soon with big update.