The Only Choice

So, this Chinese model is Byun Baekhyun....

Yes,the Baekhyun who left Korea about 4 years ago by the help of mafia
family by creating a country shaking false news of death. Baekhyun came with a new identity while holding a little baby in arm as a single parents.

Baekhyun thought to start everything from first. But changing the name given by father seemed not necessary in a new country for him. He wanted to erase all memories he had with the most hated person of his life named Park Chanyeol.

Now he is staying in Shanghai of China with his cousin Minseok. 4 years have already gone. Baekhyun has become more confident than before as his plan to be free has been successful . But the inner Byun Baekhyun died ,when he first discovered betray of his lover.....

Baekhyun is now working as model for Chinese magazines and dress designers.....

"Baekhyun ,what do you think? Working as just model for local magazine or local designer gonna make you earn much? Kris Wu has a international fanbase. Working with him will just open your luck," Luhan says while Baekhyun tries to check the catalogue of which dress he has to model for.

Baekhyun remains silent. Baekhyun is also thinking he has to earn more right now so that he can raise up his baby with an assured future. Leading a minimum quality life is becoming hard day by day for him.

"Are you hearing me?" Luhan shouts seeing Baekhyun is unmindful.

"Yeah, what?" Baekhyun comes back to sense.

"Ughhh! I was talking something important to you. You are giving me headache, Baekhyun.  On the modelling of these dresses ,the opposite partner will be Kris Wu. It's okay,if you want or not. Just say me. Kris Wu won't work in our studio. He has preference of his own photographer and studio," Luhan says in annoyed voice. Actually the one giving him headache is Kris...

        ________________________

"Remember,the photographer is so picky. He easily loses his temper. There's no surity that you have to take thousand shot only for his one expected photoshoot. So, build up your mental preparation. I am saying you because you are new here," the makeup artist says to Baekhyun while giving last touch of highlighter on Baekhyun's nose.

      __________________________

"Okay, next. Byun ,look at distant. Kris, you focus on Baekhyun's collar," the photographer shouts. He is one of award winning photographer of China and one of the best friends of Kris.

Kris and Baekhyun change their position from back to back into face of face.

"The colour has suited you, Baekhyun," Kris whispers while changing position.

"Thank you. But you too," Baekhyun whispers back.

"Hey, it's not becoming natural. Turn a little bit, Baekhyun. You won't pretend Kris is visible infront you. Kris, focus on Baekhyun's collar ribbon. Not below the collar, you know better it's flat like board," the photographer shouts with serious expression.

Kris and Baekhyun focus on the photoshoot.

"Amazing! Let me check this for a moment. Miss Wang, please check the makeup of them ," The photographer compliment and orders the stuff.

As the makeup gets fixed. Kris starts to talk again,

"I sent you a proposal for taking audition. So you are not going to take it."

"Proposal for audition means you have more choices other than me. I am not your only choice," Baekhyun says smilingly.

"So?" Kris asks narrowing his eyebrows.

"So nothing. I don't want to attend audition with false hope. That's it."

"We need a closeup shot. Kris,keep your hand on Baekhyun's waist. And Baekhyun, you have to open the chain of blazer and flip it a bit so that glimpse of inner shirt can be taken. Relax yourself on hold of Kris. This is the final shot. Focus on each other's eyes."

Kris and Baekhyun takes time to fix themselves in posture.

"Relax, Baekhyun. Relax. I am not going to let you fall down."

"I am relaxed enough," Baekhyun curves his eyebrows.

"Wow! I got an extra shot. You can keep talking, okay?," the photographer shouts in excitement of getting an extra expected shot.

"You are doing good as new model, Baekhyun," Kris compliments.

"Not so new though......."

Another flash of camera makes them to smile looking at each other.

"So ,you can't take risk of taking audition. But how can I take risk of making you first choice?"

"No risk,no gain.  But if you make me your only choice,I can try or take risk then. Risk for risk," Baekhyun changes his posture a bit.

"Bit closer, please," the photographer shouts.

After another flash of camera,Kris whispers to Baekhyun's ear.

"Okay ,I am going to make you my only choice. You don't have to attend audition, Baekhyun."

Baekhyun waits until next flash of camera to reply by whispering,

"Done then."

         ***************************

So,I have written.....

I have tried at least. Don't know whether you gonna like it or not. But honestly I had some complicated plan regarding this.

Like and comment,if you like it.

Love you guys ❤️❤️❤️