Beauty Of Busan Court

2 and half years later....

The silver matte car gets parked at the Dongbu police station, Busan. A petite male wearing white shirt with black tie and black pants gets out of the car while holding a briefcase. He is holding his black suit in another hand.

Today is such a busy day in Dongbu police station, reporters from almost every channel are rushing to get statements from inside. Several human rights organisation workers have appeared with posters to bring justice in the shortest possible time. A suspected notorious serial killer has been captured by Dongbu police station team.

The prosecutor steps towards the station while trying his best to avoid any collision with the general people and reporters.

A constable, who is trying best along with his other colleagues to maintain an environment near the gate of the station, bows notice the prosecutor. The prosecutor just smiles while bowing little towards him. The chain in his necklace sparkles as he bows a little. There's a little C inside the half stony circle of the locket.

Usually, he gets a lot of attention when he enters the station for his official assignments. But today is a bit of a different situation. Still the officers of the desk don't miss the opportunity to glimpse over his royal entry who is walking straight looking at his phone.

Standing in front of the fixed desk,he takes a seat without any talking. He takes out a paper from his briefcase and submits it to the officer who has a huge crush on him. He is well known to this station as "Beauty of Busan Court."

"I have come from Busan national court to attend as the prosecutor provided by state prisoner number 49866 on request from Dongbu police station. My client has been arrested as the suspect in the Nambu serial murder case."

The officer takes the paper and matches it with something in the registry book. He orders a police constable to take the suspect to the interrogation room to meet his prosecutor.

An indistinct chattering takes place which remains unheard in the noise of outside reporters and general people.

"Is there any shortage of prosecutors in Busan court that they have to send him?"

"The serial killer's heart is going to melt down looking at him."

"They have sent him willingly to make his life miserable, others are jealous of him."

"Is the result of the trial already known? Why send him to cover the suspect then?"

"I can predict that he already has so much competitors in Busan court who has pushed him to take this case."

" Fighting, crush!"

" There's nothing much he can do in this case."

"But it's comfortable to see that he will be seen in this station frequently for this case."

Meanwhile the constable tells the prosecutor that the interrogation room is ready for him.

Saying thanks, the prosecutor gets up. The diamond wedding ring in his ring finger of left hand sparkles by which hand he is holding his black suit. The only obstacle to reach near him is that ring. He is already married to a grumpy professor of Pusan Law school and a strict Lawyer whom everyone fears.

The prosecutor sits on the chair kept in the interrogation room and waits while keeping some papers on the table.

Two police officers bring a boy and make him sit on the chair in front of him. The boy glimpses over the prosecutor sitting in front with fear. The prosecutor keeps staring at the boy who is looking like passing his early 20s, has bruises near lips and left eye and is grabbing the cloth of his own trousers in fear. Suspects of murders always pass hard times in jail as other prisoners are free to harass them with the silent consent of polices. The prosecutor can see another himself in the boy sitting in front of him.

"Is it so hard to cope there?" The prosecutor's soft voice makes the boy look at him with tearful eyes.

"This is Prosecutor Byun Baekhyun from Busan National Court. According to your application, you wanted the Republic of Korea to provide you a prosecutor to defend the case for you. I will be your prosecutor. Let's help each other to solve this case. I will try my best to bring justice to my client."

***************

Short update for clarification from my readers whether they will like the skip of 2 and half years or not?

This would be the new starting of next part,if you like.

Do I have to rewrite?

Let me know ,if you have any suggestions...

Vote and comment,if you like it.

Love you, guys.❤️