Attorney Byun

4 months later…

Baekhyun has already shifted most of his belongings into his new office room. He keeps three photos with stands on the table. One is his couple photo with Chanyeol, one is his graduation photo with his father and one is with Woohyun standing on a sea beach. 

"Attorney Byun Baekhyun…. Sounds so heavy…," Chanyeol says while placing his customised name plate for Baekhyun in his new office room.

"Where did you get this?" Baekhyun gets surprised looking at the golden black nameplate.

" Gift for my only and only pretty spouse," Chanyeol smirks.

" That was not necessary… I am missing my old desk… ," Baekhyun pouts looking at his new office room.

"There will be no one to look at you while working from now… There would be none of the assistant workers to break your concentration with a short skirt. I mean inappropriate dresses."

"Are you happy that I have moved? You can have vulgar women in your office freely now… Good for you," Baekhyun keeps files on his tables making loud sounds.

" Wearing a skirt is not vulgar I think… That's formal dress up."

" I would like you to leave now, Chanyeol. I have work to do… I don't have time to debate about skirts now."

" Thank God that you don't wear skirts like those women, only I can see your sexy thighs. None is better than yours…"

Baekhyun gets a bit calm hearing Chanyeol's compliment. He really hates assistant girls and rookie prosecutors who try to attract Chanyeol. Chanyeol is indeed one of the most attractive and friendly professors and lawyers in the Busan court.

"Liar!" Baekhyun mumbles enough loud so that Chanyeol could hear him.

"Baekhyun, I have thought for a long time to say, when you got an appointment as attorney.. Do you know what?" Chanyeol suddenly says in a serious voice with a serious expression in face.

"Why?" Baekhyun asks while staring at Chanyeol's eyes. His fingers play with a corner of a file with nervousness. He has decided to investigate his father's side without Chanyeol's help. He doesn't want to involve Chanyeol in this. He just wishes Chanyeol doesn't have any involvement with those past incidents.

" I think… We can have sex on office desk sometimes, as you have less work from now on… What do you think?"

" I will chop your dick , if it arouses in the middle of office, Chanyeol," Baekhyun clenches his jaws while replying back in a timid voice.

"Global competent youth, promising business magnet…  You are doing better in your field," Baekhyun compliments Sehun while having dinner with Sehun and Chanyeol in Busan. Sehun was so much arrogant to have a meal with both of them, as he had a seminar in Busan 

" I am so grateful to both of you, Baekhyunnie hyung and Chanyeol hyung,both of you are blessings in my life," Sehun smiles.

" The food is delicious here ,Sehun. Thanks for the meal. We will eat well. Next time please visit our sweet home, we will be so happy to have you. Our son too," Chanyeol breaks his long silence as his eyes meet with Chanyeol.

" What would Woohyun like to eat in dinner? I would serve another order for him."

"No no…  That's not needed…"

"Please don't make me uncomfortable by rejecting my offer. I already owe so much to both of you. I would like to have some time with Woohyun soon. I have heard a lot about him for a long time,but never met him."