*Explanation from author's view*

Not An Update

I never thought to provide explanation from myself in my own story. I don't know whether it's my failure or achievement that people question me about my own plot which I am writing randomly with my own imagination.

First of all, I want to say BAEKHYUN IS NOT A TOXIC CHARACTER HERE.

Can readers please come out of the usual sweet characters of most of the fanfictions? I am trying to portrait a real character of a person who is a busy proffesional mother and a spouse of established man ,but at the same time he is confused about the person's real image with whom he has a child, with whom he is sharing bed. He has to even think about his child's future as he passed 4 years in hard working to meet the demand of raising a child alone.

Why you want Baekhyun to smile or being extra caring person with Woohyun and Chanyeol? Is it the traditional frame? Can it not be Chanyeol and Woohyun for Baekhyun?

A mother taking care of son and husband is way too conventional and framed panorama. A mother will undergo all humiliation for scenes that her son create. The mother has to undergo several cruelty in name of blind love, at which readers cooes. By can't you not coo when a son undergoes torments for his mother?

A husband being rude, abusive , selfish or cheater, makes readers to wish that something to happen which will correct him. He will love back his spouse. You guys don't call him toxic mostly.Why can't be a husband be supportive to his wife who is bringing up his son , who is sharing his bed and body with him? Why can't he just embrace his spouse or cover his ears from society to give him a peaceful life? After all he is one of the reason who crushed a delicate flower like him. Baekhyun was not like this from first. When Baekhyun was submissive, Chanyeol took his advantage. Why you guys show sympathy to Chanyeol other than Baekhyun when Baekhyun can't even express himself. Chanyeol is reading his eyes, his minds. In family life, you don't need to only hear and react. Action speaks, eyes speak, body speaks. 

I never said anywhere Baekhyun is a mental patient, even though people emphasised him on taking psychiatric counseling. I mentioned about his ongoing counseling when he had a conflict with Kyungsoo.

Secondly I have taken a gap of two and half years and I still have some suspension to clear in spin off pattern.

I  never stated anywhere that Baekhyun is falling for Sehun. From the first time I stated about Sehun's captive and charming personality which attracts people suffering from family complexities. Although Baekhyun's case is bit different, Sehun misinterpreted from first.

Baekhyun's big and only responsibility is Woohyun. Baekhyun is doing everything for Woohyun. Woohyun is obviously a big reason for holding this couple. A mother can be strict anytime can be careful anytime,but his child can never leave him until the end. Woohyun is a child with high IQ, what if he knows his mother more even than Chanyeol. Chanyeol was not with Baekhyun from first when he started to change ,but Woohyun was. Woohyun is the most mysterious and connecting character in this fanfiction. He is acting like a connector even where connection can't be approved. But his influence is overwhelming. May be it gonna be more influential in Chanbaek's future life.

It's not like Chanyeol can't live without Baekhyun, but Chanyeol doesn't want. He is the most cold blooded one among all in this FF. It's not like he is not guilty, but he has desperate character of holding things even where things cannot be connected like Woohyun. Woohyun has get this character from Chanyeol.

Even though people blame Baekhyun being toxic to Chanyeol and Woohyun, but in real life in which family parents always act lovey dobey and don't have debate.

Baekhyun is not much dependent on Chanyeol emotionally. It's Chanyeol much dependent on Baekhyun both physically and emotionally. Chanyeol is afraid of losing Baekhyun and Woohyun. When Baekhyun is afraid of being not enough parents for Woohyun.

Except Chanyeol being selfish for the first event happened in Baekhyun's life, there's nothing particular about him which can be mark him as a reason of Baekhyun's dad's death.Even Baekhyun knows that too. Even after Chanyeol's apology, Chanyeol's attempt to be a good family man, Baekhyun is searching something. Life hasn't give Baekhyun so much choice. In spite of being caged in tragedies Baekhyun is accepting anything coming to his life and running after an information which collapsed his peaceful life.

The story is more about Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Woohyun all are searching for something irrespective of time, place and person. Seoul to China , china to Seoul,Seoul to Busan or Busan to somewhere new place.

A search of peace, a search of trust, a search of the real identity of their existence.