Life Is Beautiful

"Baekhyun, be careful," Chanyeol holds Baekhyun's hand as Baekhyun looking aimlessly towards the busy road is about to step on the stair.

" You don't need to hold my hand, I am enough careful," Baekhyun shakes his hand slowly,but Chanyeol  keeps holding  his hands firmly while stepping down from the stairs.

Chanyeol opens the car door for Baekhyun, Baekhyun gets into without question . Getting on the car, Baekhyun leaves a big breathe as his familiar environment is back now where he can be comfortable . But for a second,  as Chanyeol gets into the car he pulls Baekhyun into his embrace. Without giving Baekhyun any chance he deepens a kiss on Baekhyun's already reddish lips that he has been biting himself unconsciously since hearing the  news of blessing .

Baekhyun keeps his hands on Chanyeol's shoulder so that Chanyeol gets easy access to his lips in more favourable position.  After a long kiss, Chanyeol says almost in whispering voice to Baekhyun,

" Baek, thank you so much... Thank you for everything... "

"Yeol, It’s just... It’s just a news... I don’t know how it will end...I don't know whether...., " Baekhyun's voice trembles as he feels tears building on his eyes.

"Don't say anything like this ever... Nothing bad will happen...  I will protect all of you...I will try my best to be a good husband and a good father to our children... Don't you believe me?" Chanyeol says looking at Baekhyun's tearful eyes.

"I don’t deserve anything good... What if I hurt...," Baekhyun breaks into tears covering his eyes to hide the flow of his tears. How fool he was that he was going to hurt even this baby few days ago? Is he capable of taking care of another baby?

" You deserve all the best things of the world,Baek... Please don't break like this. You will do an amazing job..." Chanyeol hugs Baekhyun in tight embrace.

     ___________________________

"Congratulation, Attorney Byun." Baekhyun nods as one of his colleagues congratulate him while joining a meeting together.

"Thank you, Attorney Moon," Baekhyun smiles.

"This is not your first baby,right? You are so lucky to have such a careful husband. Usually husbands remain careful during the first baby more. You were much younger back then,he too..."

"Yes, I was much younger then... Do you know when this meeting will end?" Baekhyun feels bit nervous as his not favourite topic takes place.

"Where was your first baby born? Was it a normal pregnancy? "

"Ummm.... In hospital...  The baby was born bit earlier, as I had a bad health and I was bit ill throughout the pregnancy... Had to went through surgery to deliver the baby safely...," Baekhyun smiles to hide his nervousness.

"You have undergone a lot of difficulties then... Hoping that your pregnancy journey will be safe this time,as both of the parents are experienced now."

"Thanks," Baekhyun says in dry voice.  Even though he was pregnant before,he can't remember one good thing that happened during that time. Both of them are nothing but inexperienced parents.

    _____________________

"Do you want to eat something specific?  Anything that you are craving for?" Chanyeol asks while returning home.

"No...," Baekhyun takes time to reply thinking was there really anything that he craved for when he was pregnant before.

"We can do some light grocery shopping,  you can decide there..."

"I am not feeling good to do grocery shopping. "

"Are you not feeling well?"

"I am bit tired,nothing else...," Baekhyun sighs looking at the traffic sign impatiently. It’s red light, so the car is standing still on road.