Nightmare

"You don't even understand my love and complaints that I don't love you like before! Have you ever tried to understand my love?" Baekhyun gets up suddenly feeling an awkward flush of anger in the body.

" Can you keep a hand on your heart  and say that you love me?" Chanyeol argues, when Baekhyun notices the bandage over Chanyeol's hand has started to turn red.

" Do you need proof? " Baekhyun gets down from the bed and takes a glass from the side table. He takes a few steps and suddenly breaks the glass by hitting it on the wall. 

Baekhyun uses the sharp edge of broken glass to cut open his chest while lifting the edge of his white shirt.

Blood dribbles from the cut end of his chest, the sharp edge poaches over Baekhyun's milky skin.

Baekhyun cuts abruptly over his chest ,until a bloody throbbing fleshy structure can be seen,

" Look how you sliced my heart  before, but I have sewed them together again…," Baekhyun laughs as the flesh of his heart pumps aggressively as he poaches the surrounding muscles to  bring it out.

Suddenly Baekhyun starts to feel pain as flesh and blood starts to spill from his body.

"I hate myself because I loved you and love you ,still after everything happened. I won't ever hate you, if you stop loving me like before or now. But hating myself is a way for me to love you. I don't fight with you, I

but fight with myself to stay with you…"

      _____________________

"Baekhyun? Are you okay? Baekhyun?" Chanyeol says, as Baekhyun keeps whispering and groaning in his sleep. 

Suddenly Baekhyun's sleep gets broken,at which the suffocating feeling at his throat gets released and Baekhyun takes deep breath clenching Chanyeol's sleeve.

"Was it a nightmare?"

"I don't know… I got afraid suddenly," Baekhyun says while taking deep breaths.

"You are sweating… Your fever is lowering then," Chanyeol says while removing the blanket from Baekhyun's body.

"Maybe… The medicine of fever has worked, " Baekhyun says while loosening his round neck T-Shirt over body.

"It's still the middle of the night, try to sleep again. Do you want some water? Or fruits? Light snacks?"

" Water please…," Baekhyun sighs.

" Okay," Chanyeol gets up to pour a glass of water for Baekhyun and hands over the glass to Baekhyun 

Baekhyun gulps the water hurriedly getting up, while his shirt gets a bit wet from spilling water.

"Aish...You will catch a cold… Drink slowly," Chanyeol says while only once glimpsing  over Baekhyun's chest. 

"Chanyeol, how is your cut hand?"

"It's okay until now, I think it will be totally okay in few days," Chanyeol says.

"Does it hurt?"

"Not much… "

" Let me check…"

" But it will hurt,if you check it by pressing… Don't press," Chanyeol stretches his hand towards Baekhyun.

Baekhyun eyes over Chanyeol while holding his cut hand. He kisses Chanyeol's hand, making Chanyeol surprised.

" I didn't hold it firm, did I? Why are you looking like this?" Baekhyun fears he has given pain to Chanyeol.