MILF

"Chanyeol, the car got few scratches and bit damaged on back part. It was not my fault, but another driver bumped on it suddenly that...," Baekhyun feels upset about the damage to Chanyeol's new car.

"Oh God! Are you okay? Car owners nowadays are so reckless," Chanyeol touches Baekhyun's shoulder suddenly while checking whether he is injured or not.

"But the car...," Baekhyun was about to say something.

"It has issuance... Car is not a fact. Car can be repaired anytime,but you are only one whom I can't even make mine with insurance ,law, ordinance."

" I am not talking something for you to take fun. I will bring compensation from that one car owner. Stop being cheesy," Baekhyun slaps away Chanyeol's hands from his shoulder.

" Am I seeming cheesy?" Chanyeol asks with confusion.

Baekhyun rolls his eyes ignoring the taller grown man trying to be cheesy.

___________________

" The car owner who damaged your car," Baekhyun shows the card Sehun gave him to Chanyeol after dinner.

Chanyeol just glimpses over the card and says," As long as we have the card it won't be hard. I will sent one of my apprentices to handle the matter. You don't have to think about it. Did he just hand over this to you? Are you sure he is not a conartist?"

"No,he is not. I checked his SNS. Seeming like a chaebol. He has said to meet him tomorrow to take compensation."

"In such a short time you managed his SNS?" Chanyeol furrows his eyebrows.

" Depending on the information of card,I searched. Found his company and then searched for him. There he was."

"Keep the card. I have complicated trial nowadays, I will contact with once I get some times. You don't have to get involved with him," Chanyeol brings a conclusion to the conversation.

_______________________

Next day..

Baekhyun waits sitting on the VIP waiting room of Oh construction company limited. He couldn't calm himself after damage to Chanyeol's car. He never wanted Chanyeol to ever feel any type of damage or lose because of him. But damage to such an expensive car is making him to feel so much guilty. After all Chanyeol is paying for Woohyun's all expenses , beside Baekhyun's expenses.

The receptionist girl has already served him coffee and snacks. Baekhyun sips on the coffee being annoyed while waiting.

" Sorry for late, Mr Lawyer," Oh Sehun suddenly enters into the waiting room.

"I am not lawyer ,but ex-student of law school," Baekhyun replies politely,as Sehun sits infront him.

"Nice to meet you..."

"Byun Baekhyun. Good to meet you. Let's come to the point."

___________________

"Baekhyun,the trial will take excessive time today. I won't be able to pick up Woohyun.Can you pick him up?" Chanyeol suddenly phones Baekhyun.

"But.... I am in Gangnam, it will be late for me to pick him up," Baekhyun replies timidly

"In Gangnam? Why?"

"For the compensation issue," Baekhyun pouts,he didn't want Chanyeol to know earlier.

"Didn't I say you that I will handle that?" Suddenly Chanyeol's voice becomes stern.

"I didn't want to increase your work load," Baekhyun gets upset hearing Chanyeol's angry voice.

An awkward silence takes place ,as both of them doesn't proceed.

"You don't have to pick up Woohyun. I will send someone from office," Chanyeol doesn't even gives chance to Baekhyun to talk further.

"Did I do something wrong?" Baekhyun's face darkens which doesn't remain unnoticed to Sehun.

"Thanks for your cordial assistance ,Mr Oh," Baekhyun tries to smile.

"I am really sorry for my unintentional damage to your car."

"It's okay. It can happen anytime."

"By the way. May we know each other?"Sehun changes the topic.

"I have nothing much to introduce. Byun Baekhyun, currently not doing anything,"Baekhyun falls in the trap absentmindedly.

"If you are a law student, you can leave your CV in our company."

"Umm.... Actually I haven't attended bar exam because of some unavoidable event happened in my life. I won't be qualified for the job you are offering me," Baekhyun replies with shyness. Oh Sehun is really seeming like an open minded person to him.

" Bringing up children and maintaining a family are really much harder job to do. Your spouse is lucky to find such a devoted person like you," Sehun's sixth sense of playboy brain furnished such a heart touching words for Baekhyun.

Baekhyun doesn't reply anything ,but stay silent.

_______________________

"It would be great ,if you let me serve you a lunch today," Sehun says while seeing off Baekhyun.

"Thanks for your offer. But it's getting late as my son will return to home already," Baekhyun smiles.

"Hope to meet you soon again," Sehun gives a seductive goodbye smile.

Baekhyun just smiles in response while getting into car.

"What a person with warm heart!" Baekhyun mumbles.

"What a milf( mother I want to fuck)!" Sehun smiles to himself.

*********************

Exo fan meeting special update.

Vote and comment,if you like it.❤️