Tale of Dead Man

"Nothing heavy… I would like to have Tiramisu…After that a cold Matcha Frappe with whipped topping and chocolate drizzle over that…," Baekhyun orders looking at the menu list.

"Same for me," Loey orders the waiter.

"Mocha lover?" Loey asks as the waiter leaves.

"Have some restrictions right now against heavy caffeine.Let's come to the deal. How much?" Baekhyun says while looking at the city through a glass wall.

" Don't want to waste the moment beyond dealings. If you want to have them, you can have them…," Loey says looking at Baekhyun's ethereal beauty.

"Hmm?... What?" Baekhyun asks, being a bit confused looking at Loey. Loey cannot resist himself from smiling at Baekhyun's changing expression. Every expression of Baekhyun is beyond description. Baekhyun is really a living art.

"Okay...If you want one condition, I can give you one condition…" 

"What?"

"Make yourself blonde."

"Are you kidding me?" Baekhyun feels Loey is joking with him and he doesn't have any plan to sell orchids near him.

"Nope…" 

Meanwhile the waiter serves their order. Baekhyun doesn't touch the food,but keeps looking at Loey in his signature judgemental stare.

Loey finds it so adorable,but he can't help but feel awkward covering his mouth.

"If you don't have any plans to sell them, I am leaving…," Baekhyun takes his office bag to leave.

"You wanted to know about money laundering about almost eight years ago. That could be a discussion between us…," Loey throws his trump card towards Baekhyun.

"I don't think you can tell me something newer… And am not for any discussion here," Baekhyun gives angry glare to Loey while fixing the belt of his bag to take it on shoulder.

" Staying with muggles,you have started to think like muggles, Byun Baekhyun. Eight years is indeed a long time. Mr Byun won't be happy to look at his son acting like muggles…"

"Did you know my father?" Baekhyun's grip on his bag loosens.

"I saw his name several times at meetings of aristocratic societies. Had met him a few times. Barely had any conversation. But he was really a man of virtue in aristocratic society. The virtue he had was rare among the new aristocrats."

"He was a great man and a famous business magnet in his time," Baekhyun says.

"I never thought you would be out of his morals. Actually I couldn't match Mr Byun's's son who would be out of aristocratic society and marry someone who is neo-aristocrate," Loey eats a slice of tiramisu, understanding it's just starting the conversation.

"What do you mean by neo-aristocrate?"

"That's just a formal way to describe your husband. In ancient society, there was a bone system. True bone, sacred bone, mixed bone, low bone… Even to maintain purity of blood, marriage between siblings was even legal. Bloodlines were thought to be very crucial to have a social status. End of monarchy and after the Korean war, the bone system was no longer practised. Bones were mixed. But the aristocrate wanted to preserve the bloodlines continued from their ancestors. A secret society of aristocrats started to flourish. Beyond making Korea, a country of strong economy,these patriot aristocrates played an important role."

"Not interested in these known stories. Bone system was a huge disgrace towards mankind," Baekhyun says, being annoyed at Loey's mood of talking.

" The reason why Mr Byun didn't let you enter the aristocrate society."

" Would entering in that society or not make a huge difference?" Baekhyun rolls his eyes while stabbing his tiramisu with a spoon.

"Yes… You would know that there's been a sudden change in society. Few raids were initiated to bring down aristocrats in a short span of time. There was a charge of money laundering. But the money could never be traced. Even to hide the failure of tracing the money, there was a claim  of involvement of a North Korea hacking group. Who benefited from these incidents? Neo Aristocrat… Muggles…"

" Even so why police can't trace? And if this is this much easier,why even the reason have not been solved within this long times. What's those mighty aristocrats doing? If they are that much powerful,why they can't save them from those who are bringing them down."

" Because there's a brokerage in aristocratic society… Everyone is fighting for powers…And those who could fight back, their wings have been cut down so that they can't even stand back to fight," Loey smirks.

"Tell me the names who were brought down," Baekhyun takes his small notebook to note down something.

"You are funny…," Loey laughs.

"Listen… This is not a matter of fun," Baekhyun says, closing his notebook.

"Everyone has different contexts and the dead man tells no tale…"

"Then what are you saying?"

"Tale of dead man…," Loey laughs mysteriously.

"You have not told me anything that can be useful. It was just an aimless concept about the thing I wanted to know.I don't even find it useful," Baekhyun says in a calm and whiny voice for the first time with Loey. At which Loey even forgets to gulp the Matcha Frappe he just has drunk with straw.

Baekhyun curves his eyebrows looking at Loey being impatient.

The moment Loey met Baekhyun, he knew Baekhyun would be someone with aristocrate vibe, the moment he discovered Baekhyun is truly an aristocrat he wanted to have him right that moment. Every moment he is with Baekhyun, he finds Baekhyun as a living art even better than those billion dollar valued arts on the walls of museums. 

"I was not active in the field of aristocrate society back then. But as an heir I had connections…" Loey says.

" Help me with some of your connections," Baekhyun pouts a bit unintentionally, understanding that all the conversation is going towards nothing but in vain.

"On one condition…"

"Ok .. Ok… Blonde…," Baekhyun hurriedly says thinking to go on with this harmless condition.

"And have to wear a blue jumpsuit to attend a ball in yacht."

"Have not opened an escort supplying business here," Baekhyun says in an angry voice while getting up from the chair. He feels like throwing his Matcha Frappe on the pervert's face.

"You wanted to meet my connections. They obviously won't meet you in cafe or office, that's not the rule of aristocrates," Loey defends himself while half nodding his shoulder.

         *************************

Should I rewrite?

Vote & comment,if you like it.