Missing Complaint

Chanyeol gets shocked, as he can't find out Baekhyun and Woohyun when he comes to take them from hospital to home. He immediately phones Kyungsoo. When the phone call gets received a sleepy voice can be heard from Kyungsoo's side,

"Yeoboseyo...?.."

"Kyungsoo,where is Baekhyun?"

"How would I know?"

" It was you to stay in hospital with Baekhyun yesterday," Chanyeol tries not to brust in anger.

"What? When? I didn't stay," suddenly Kyungsoo comes back in full consciousness from sleepy state.

"Didn't Baekhyun send you text and you responded. Stop acting."

"Hyung,I didn't get any text from Baekhyun. Last time I phoned Baekhyun was 2 days ago. That's the last time we talked. We have no further contact between us."

"Kyungsoo,I can't find out Baekhyun and Woohyun in hospital."

"What do you mean by you can't find out?" Kyungsoo suddenly starts to feel an unknown fear.

"I don't know. I will talk with you later. "

       ____________________________

Even the receptionist couldn't give any information regarding Baekhyun. The previous day Chanyeol prepared everything ready for discharge of Baekhyun,so that leaving next day will be easy. But seeming like Baekhyun has left with Woohyun saying he wants to stay with his family in home and next day his family members will take things that he is leaving in cabin....

     ______________________________

24 hours have passed

Baekhyun couldn't be found anywhere of his relative's home. Baekhyun and Woohyun's photo have been sent to every police station and every checkpost.

Chanyeol is afraid. Baekhyun has left his only mobile phone in hospital. The call records of his phone and CC TV footage of hospital isn't revealing any abnormality. Baekhyun suctioned all his money from account two days ago. Was Baekhyun planning it from 2 days ago???

" Every police station and checkpost are searching for Baekhyun and Woohyun. Don't worry, Chanyeol. They will find out them very soon," Kai tries to console Chanyeol.

"Baekhyun is still sick, Kai. And Woohyun is only 14 days old. Outside world is so cruel. What if something bad happens to them?..No..... I can't imagine... Baekhyun is smarter, nothing will happen to them."

          ___________________________

2 days have passed

Yet no trace of Baekhyun can be found out. Kai is staying with Chanyeol in his apartment. Chanyeol is totally broken. He has almost turned into statue.

Suddenly Chanyeol's phone starts to ring. Chanyeol picks up immediately with the hope that there's some news about Baekhyun.

"Prosecutor Park?... I am talking from Busan police station, Inspector Song. "

"Yeah, there's any information for me?"

" We have just received a news from a distant village police station named Gangneungsi that an approximately 25 years old boy was seen there,he had a little baby with him. A street hawker reported this news to police station. The boy addressed him as  Baekboem."

Baekboem is Baekhyun's cousin staying in England. Baekhyun shares good relationship with him . Now Chanyeol is sure that's Baekhyun.

"Where he is now? Trace him right now. I will order Seoul police station to transfer the case to Busan."

"Prosecutor Park, do you know Gangneungsi is a mafia controlled region? The news is from local source. It's seeming like the boy had some kind of deal with that mafia team,which later didn't worked. A loyal source is saying he was last seen on the village cliff with mafia team. There he was injured with gunshot along with the baby. We sent search team as far as we can do in mafia control area. But you know what mafia team never leaves any trace behind. They have their own ways to hide deadbodies."

"What the hell! So, have you called me to let me know that you are a police officer,but can't do anything to provide protection to a citizen? Do you work with that mafia leader? Have you really sent any search team yet?" Chanyeol brusts into anger.

"Excuse me,Sir. I am a mere police officer. And prosecutor like you even don't dare to do anything against mafia. Even never issues any warrant against mafia. It was my duty to let you know,as you were searching. I will do everything that's within my range. Thank you."

Chanyeol throws the phone on floor.

"Chanyeol , what has happened?" Kai asks seeing angry Chanyeol.

"Busan police station has given an information about Baekhyun. Baekhyun was seen along with Woohyun in Gangneungsi. They are saying Baekhyun was lastly seen gunshot injured by mafia team. Does it make any sense?"

"Wait. I am sending these for verification. I think they are messing up with someone else."

            ________________________

Even after verification Kai is confused. The investigation for verification isn't giving anything new except what the Busan police officer has said. Even the newspaper has published a large Byun's family photos with Baekhyun's photo saying,

"End of glorious decades of Byun family with mysterious death of Byun Baekhyun and his newborn son......"

            ***********************

I am confused may be after writing these angst part everyone gonna hate me😶😶😶...

Angst is more ahead...

Vote and comment,to know more....

Love you guys❤️