Infected Bleeding Wound

"A person who defames another by publicly alleging facts shall be punished by imprisonment or imprisonment without prison labor for not more than two years or by a fine not exceeding five million won. "

"A person who defames another by publicly alleging false facts shall be punished by imprisonment for not more than five years, suspension of qualifications for not more than ten years, or a fine not exceeding ten million won."

"A person who commits the crime of defamation of dead person shall be punished by imprisonment for not more than seven years or suspension of qualifications for not more than ten years, or a fine not exceeding 15 million won. "

"The child custody should be granted to the father of this child,as the mother will be jailed for receiving punishment and will not be granted any custody until the boy become 16 years old."

The loud sound of alarm makes Baekhyun awake from the usual nightmare of these days. He is sweating so much that the bed sheet is drenched with his sweat. The feeling of standing in the court, staring of several people to judge the suspect's expression and the boundless insults , everything still feels fresh like a bleeding infected wound to Baekhyun.

It's not like it was tormenting him when he was in China,but after returning to Korea it has got worsen. It's almost 7 days , Baekhyun  has returned to Korea with Chanyeol and Woohyun. The crisis of identity is killing him ,he is afraid that anytime any law is going to capture him and make him to undergo the worst days of his life.

Baekhyun gets up from the bed and steps towards the door. He checks nursery room where Woohyun is sleeping hugging a big worm doll. In spite of being the blanket on place, Baekhyun fixes it according to his mind.

He returns back to room and quickly washes mouth and hand. Baekhyun steps down through the staircase .The sun rays through the curtain is hitting the wooden floor of the apartment lightening the big couple photo on the wall. It's almost 6 and half years old photo,still radiating a happy vive in the apartment.

Baekhyun stops for a while looking at his own smiling figure on the photo frame. In the photo Chanyeol is backhugging him from behind. It was in same position about 6 years ago. Chanyeol haven't changed major decoration of the house which is more uncomfortable for Baekhyun. Even the random couple polaroids are bothering Baekhyun. Answering Woohyun is going to be hard day by day. But Baekhyun didn't have a choice,still what happened behind.

Flashback of 6 years ago

"Chanyeol,we need to talk.The papers are totally for accusing my father falsely. Someone is trying to ruin him . Don't issue those papers. We are all family, right? We need to help each other now under such false accusations. Only you can help now by saying those papers need further investigation."

" Father-son bonding is working now... Haha... I will never ever do this to help such a traitor. We aren't family."

" Can't you do these at least for me? Chanyeol you know us. You know that my family is working so honestly these years."

" I was wrong. You know what my family will never accept you after knowing these. How will they accept a traitor's family? A prosecutor can't be part of traitor's family."

" After one year of relationship you are saying your family won't accept me? You think my family such low? Remember what I have done for you, Chanyeol. Now you are going to pay back by doing these to my family?"

"Sleeping with you doesn't mean I have to pay back by helping your family."

" What do you mean by sleeping with me!? We only slept ? Nothing else to you?"

" How fool I was these days! I trusted you and you? I have given you everything  that I had  ,but you? To you I am like a slut who only sleep with you?"

" I hate these type of behaviour. You are angry that doesn't mean you will break everything in my room now. Get out of my room! I don't care even you break all the plates of kitchen,all the vases,tear all the portraits.... But I am not going to do what you and your cunning father is saying. Get out!"

Flashback ends

"Am I that much pathetic that I have to return the home from where I was gotten out by Chanyeol? Why I am such a shelterless shameless person of the world?" Baekhyun doesn't know when he started crying from his own. In spite of constant tearing,he continues his cooking while preparing crab porridge for morning breakfast.

"Didn't I told you not to take stress of working much? Are you crying again?" Baekhyun doesn't know when Chanyeol came from behind. Before Baekhyun wipes the tear stain from his cheek, Chanyeol holds Baekhyun's attempted hand.

Baekhyun tries to hide his face from Chanyeol,but Chanyeol holds his face and makes him to look towards him.

" Is it me ? Is it me who is making you cry again?" Chanyeol questions Baekhyun.

"It's the spice and onion of the kitchen, nothing else," Baekhyun sniffs while trying to get rid of Chanyeol's touch on his cheek.

"The breakfast is almost ready. I am going to wake up Woohyun. Have you washed yourself ?" Baekhyun is about to hurriedly step towards the staircase leaving Chanyeol behind.

"If you don't like this place,we can move on," Chanyeol says from behind.

"Have I complained about anything?" Baekhyun controls himself while already wiping his tear stains from cheeks.

" But I think you are not happy with it...."

"Has any happy event happened in my life  so that I have to be? Or do you want me to get out of this house again?" Baekhyun misinterprets Chanyeol's speech.

"No...No... I really didn't mean that and it's me who begged you to return. As you know I have real estate shares that I can easily exchange this house with a modern one."

" That's totally your choice. I won't have any opinion on this fact. I want to stay as caretaker of the home to watch Woohyun growing up..."

"This was not the deal , Baekhyun. You have to be my homemaker," Chanyeol smirks which triggers Baekhyun thinking Chanyeol is insulting him.

"Do you want me to say that I miss being your mistress?" Baekhyun becomes judgemental.

"I didn't mean anything that you are understanding and will understand. Leave it,I am gonna be late for office."

"Will everything be compensated,if I share same bed with you? If I sleep with you like before?" Baekhyun's words freezes Chanyeol.

        *************************

Hi,guys.

What do you think should be Chanyeol's response?

Vote and comment,if you like this story.

Love you,guys.❤️