Chapter Sixteen: City of Magic

caspian arc

caspian arc

baka di niyo knows, reverse harem to

-chapter sixteen-

FINN

▪▪▪

Congratulations for passing the fifth city and successfully killing the world boss! You have shown great camaraderie and spirit. You cannot escape this game alone!

The game is set in a world where medieval and mythical things are mixed with the current world. As such, magic is present here!

Rogues also wield magic inside their bones. It is the element they possess. Completing the fifth and sixth city will happen, here, in Magus City!

To complete the sixth city, you must be able to master one of the five forces: fire, water, earth, air, and dark arts. To finish the seventh city, you must enter the Magus Arena.

There are two revolution flags inside the city! Each flag will provide large benefits for your magic power. Choose wisely, rogue!

▪▪▪

Ininat ko ang mga braso bago unti-unting idinilat ang mata. The early sunrays peeked through the window, illuminating the small part of the room. Mahina akong napahikab at napakusot sa mata.

I remembered vanishing from the group after the world boss was defeated. After that, I found myself standing in the middle of a medieval-themed city. I wasn't able to study my surroundings closely dahil madilim na no'n. Naghanap na lang ako ng inn dahil talagang pagod na ako. Siguro ay nasa may ala una o alas dos na sa totoong buhay.

I stretched once again before finally standing up. Naestatwa ako nang may matamaan ang aking paa. Lalo na nang may marinig akong mahinang pagdaing. What? Hindi ba't ako lang mag-isa ang sa kwartong 'to?

I'm sure I wasn't that exhausted that I roomed with someone.

Dahan-dahan akong napatingin sa baba. My body was almost completely frozen and I felt fear when a pair of brown eyes pierced into mine. Magulo ang mahaba niyang buhok at napakasama ng tingin niya sa'kin.

"What?" he demanded, voice still groggy from sleep.

Napakurap-kurap lang ako sa kaniya kahit na sa loob-loob ay nagsisi-sigaw na ako. Ano ang ginagawa niya sa kwarto ko? He's certainly the last person who I could ever imagine rooming with me, dahil hindi rin naman kami close.