Chapter Fifty-Seven: Giant Mecha's Nest

action pve tayo hehe

-chapter fifty-seven-

THIRD PERSON

Finn gripped both throwdaggers in hand, waiting patiently for the giant machine to make its move.

It gave a deep, guttural sound and stomped on the ground. An electric wave bursted out of him. Hindi agad nakaiwas si Finley doon kaya naman medyo natamaan siya ng isang shockwave. She stayed frozen for a minute because of the electricity and that's when the Giant Mecha charged in!

Agad na tumalon si Finn sa gilid, making the monster hit the wall behind her. Tumakbo siya papunta sa likod nito at nagsummon ng limang throwdaggers. A dark aura covered the weapons and it created an array of explosions once they hit the giant's body. Finn was thrown aback by the explosive impact, pero agad niyang idiniin ang paa upang mabalanse ang katawan.

Finn did not wait for the giant to recover from the small stun her attack made. She ran to the side, flicking her hand and creating a shadow-chain of daggers. Umakto ang mga anino na kadena at kumakapit ang pitong dagger dito. Finn used that as her makeshift weapon, spinning it once before throwing it over the giant's body. Naipit sa loob ng shadow chain ang higante, and Finn pulled the giant down.

The whole nest quaked at the force.

Sa isang iglap ay tumayo na ang giant. An electric laser went out of its mouth, shooting in a forward direction, kaya naman napahakbang si Finn sa tabi. The giant then turned towards her and unleashed four electric lasers in the cardinal directions at the same time. A surprised gasp left Finn as she had no choice but to dodge again.

Finn quickly transformed into a shadow form, vanishing and appearing around the giant. Kapag lalabas siya ay gagamitin niya ang kunai upang umatake, pagkatapos ay mawawala naman bago pa matamaan ng shockwave na pinapalabas ng higante.

There is no time limit for defeating the monster, ngunit nag-iba ang visual interface ni Finn. Now, she can see the monster's HP level at the top left in an orange color. Sa ilalim nito ay isang yellow bar na unti-unting tumataas.

That must be the armory level, Finn thought.

In the top right corner, Finn can see the upgrades and downgrades. May lumalabas na up arrow kapag may nagagawa siyang magagandang combos. Kapag nangyayari ito, Finn's speed, attack, and critical strikes increases. When a down arrow appears naman, the giant has decreased her attributes. Kagaya noong natamaan siya ng isang shock wave kaya nagdecrease ang speed niya ng ilang sandali.

Now, Finn can't help but think that it almost looks like a game.

Isang daing ang napakawalan niya nang tumama ang kaniyang likod sa pader. Kahit na sobrang sakit nang pagkakatama, Finn had to get up and roll to the side because the giant was charging again.

Planting both palms on the ground, Finn flipped herself up, delivering two flying kunais to cancel the giant's incoming electric ball. Pagkatapos ay ginamit niya ang shadow para makateleport sa likuran ng higante.

Finn processed the giant's attributes inside her head. It was heavy and she felt it when she pulled it down. Sapat na rin ang bawat lindol na nangyayari sa nest para malaman ang bigat nito. Even with that weight, the giant reacts quick. Since Finn was the only player inside the nest, kaagad nalalaman ng higante kung nasaan siya - even though she has no presence, the attacks and sounds she makes takes the giant's attention. The giant's skills are also made in only seconds of successions, so Finn have to dedicate herself into reading attacks and timely dodging.