Chapter One-Hundred Twenty-One: This Is For The Rogues

anghabaa na ng story na 'to ahsgjags

-chapter one-hundred twenty-one-

THIRD PERSON

Right now, what she needs isn't Finn but Sparrow.

The boss was large and intimidating, lalo na nang kunin nito ang malaking espada na mas matangkad pa kay Finn. She poured her heart out earlier, and now she has to store those emotions again so she could fight.

The snake slithered down her arms biting into her finger to become a dagger once again. Until now, hindi alam ng lahat ang tungkol sa second weapon niya since hindi naman niya ito ginagamit unless she's desperate or in big trouble. And the dagger goes back to being a snake, hiding in her sleeves after it's used. Kaya aside kay Maki na kasama niya doon, at sa mga nakapansin na nanatiling tahimik, her second weapon remains a secret.

The boss slashed the sword to her direction, making Finn jump back a bit. Patuloy ang pag-iwas niya sa bawat atake ng kalaban. It's not because she can't fight back, but that she needs to study the span between his attacks. Kung gaano ito kabilis, kung may pattern sa direksiyon at kung gaano kabigat ang bawat atake.

It was the rush of adrenaline within her and the calmness that the sparrow possessed that helped her fight. Yes, the one who ruined her life is just somewhere around here and she should display how hurt and in pain she is, but would her anger save them all from this game? Would it be their escape?

No. Kahit gaano pa kalaki ang galit niya kay Sapphire, hindi siya ang dapat talunin sa pagkakataong ito. She can be dealt with afterwards. But right now, this boss and the promise of leaving alive with her friends is more tempting than anything. And Finn has a lot of practice against game bosses to take this with a sane mind.

Nakakatulong din kahit papaano na mag-isa siya. She feels weak and her magic energy is limited, but she only has herself to worry about.

And if she burns in the fight and they arrive too late, the boss would be easy to defeat by then. Makakaalis pa rin sila ng buhay.

Nasira ang sahig na natamaan ng espada nang muling umatake ang boss. He gave a grunt as he tried to pull the huge blade from being stucked on the ground, and Finn used it to get closer. She ran through the blade, jumping towards the man with the help of her shadows, and throwing two explosives kunai at its head.

Napaatras ang boss sa atake kaya ginamit na pagkakataon ni Finley iyon para bigyan ito ng malakas na sipa sa mukha. Before she could fall down on his other side, Finn attached her dagger to a shadow chain and threw it at the boss' neck. Napahiyaw sa gulat at hapdi ang kalaban, pero hindi iyon pinansin ni Finn.

She used the shadow chain to flung herself upwards, delivering four kunais around the head. Pero isang malakas na pwersa ng mahika ang sumabog at ipinalayo siya. The boss looked angry now, the HP bar above its head blinking as it decreased a bit. A discrepancy in its full HP bar seemed enough for him to feel angry.

And for some reason, that made Finn pissed.

Hindi nga siguro nakaka-3% ang damage na nakuha ng boss na 'to, tapos may gana pang magalit sa kaniya? Naghintay lang 'to buong magdamag sa last city tapos 'pag nasaktan, ganiyan agad? E siya nga, sinaktan siya ng sinaktan sa nakalipas na mga city, hindi naman siya nagalit ng ganiyan ah? Oo siguro kanina at noong naglaban sila ni Marcella na pinalabas niya ang galit niya, pero karapat-dapat lang naman 'yon.