Chapter Twenty-Seven: A Match Untold

Dahil puro chismis sa previous chapters, hala ito action. Salamat po pala sa paybkey reads!! at wankey votes!! ༼ಢ_ಢ༽

 Salamat po pala sa paybkey reads!! at wankey votes!! ༼ಢ_ಢ༽

Nagpapa-alala si Finn na magmask kayo.

-chapter twenty-seven-

THIRD PERSON

Kairo's win was expected. Walang makakatalo sa kaniya kung pabrutalan ang pinag-uusapan. As such, the audience also expects Marcella's next for the next round.

Marcella Maia is the highest paid streamer in StreamTube and is supposedly the Top 1 streamer globally. All her videos exceeded 50 million views and she places next to Sparrow in terms of subscribers. Kung sa ibang social media accounts naman ay talagang mas kilala siya kaysa kay Sparrow dahil active siya sa lahat ng sites, while Sparrow only exists in the video streaming site.

Walang nakaka-alam kung sino ba talaga sa kanila ang may korona. They haven't fought with each other in game nor have met each other in games they both played before. Wala ring interactions na nakita sa dalawa, primarily because Sparrow never interacts with anyone or invites guests. She plays alone.

Ngunit kilala sila bilang dalawang babae na nasa taas ng streaming world, possessing skills that rivals or excels top male streamers. Si Oliver nga lang siguro dito sa Rogue Wars Online ang mapapaniwalaan nilang makakasabay kay Marcella. Kairo is a blackhorse but his moves are unpredictable, while Caspian prefers to stay away from fights. Wes, on the other hand, isn't known as a streamer but as a strategist.

Kaya naman wala talagang masyadong opinyon ang mga tao sa match ngayon. They have never heard of a streamer named Finn, nor is it familiar in their ears. Humanga sila sa laban nito kay Amnesia pero hindi din nakakagulat ang pagkatalo ng lalaki. He's too arrogant for his mediocre skills after all.

However, they were a bit interested when they heard that Marcella has her eyes on the girl. Hindi nila alam kung bakit at ano ang dahilan pero kung nakuha ni Finn ang interes ng babae, maybe she's a potential rival? Hindi kasinggaling ni Sparrow pero baka kaya niyang masabayan ang sayaw ni Marcella.

Not to mention that they're also having a free show of the aloof rogue who is too adorable for her own good. Hindi nila pwedeng maskip na makita ang sikretong pagnguso nito. O di kaya ang makita ang kumikinang na mata ng dalaga. Finally, there's the troublesome twin buns that always pierce their hearts-!

The audience cheered when Marcella stepped into the ring first. She looks majestic, standing in the farthest left of the arena ring with both hands in her sword dagger, the aquamarine gemstone shining in the hilt. Her eyes are closed, the dark lashes elegantly combines with her similarly dark, flowing hair. When she opened her eyes, emerald irises pierced through her opponent.

Finn walked out of her side of the arena with an innocently blank face. Her black hair is neatly tied in a twin bun, and some of her bangs cleanly fell just above her coffee-colored eyes. She does not exude elegance and splendor like Marcella, instead Finn walks delicately with pure innocence. If colors could clash, the royal blue is against a baby white.