15: control

Where are ya'll from? I'm from California, USA :)))

VOTE & COMMENT TO BE KOOL. MAKE SURE YOU ALSO READ THE AUTHORS NOTES TO UNDERSTAND SOME THINGS

Jess

His lips move feverishly against mine. One hand was on my waist and the other cradled my face. I pushed my lips harder against his. This is what I've wanted for so long. I'm not going to stop this anymore. I needed Harry.

His lips moved gently and passionately against mine. His thumb rubbed little circles on my hip and my mind was going crazy.

I felt his tongue on my bottom lip and I let him deepen the kiss. My whole body felt like it was on fire and everything was buzzing. All I could think was: Harry Harry Harry.

I laid back on the bed and Harry was now on top of me. Both his knees were on either side of me, so he wouldn't crush me.

His lips left mine and moved down my neck, leaving hot trails as he kissed softly.

"God, you're so beautiful," he muttered before pressing his lips back to mine. My hands went in his hair and tugged gently. I smirked into his lips when a moan escapes his mouth.

"You ruin me," he chuckled, before put his lips back on my neck and I felt him kiss and bite softly under my jaw. This time a small moan left my mouth.

"You ass," I mutter and grab his face to kiss him again.

What I noticed about Harry was that he didn't try to push me. His hands didn't wander, he didn't try to take off any clothing articles. He was going slow with me because he actually knows me.

Eventually, we pull away from each other and are breathing heavily. Harry has a silly, breathtaking smile on his face, which I was probably the reason for my lack of oxygen. His eyes sparkled in the dim, crappy, hotel light.

After a few seconds, Harry's face completely dropped as if he'd just realized something.

"Please don't tell me that that was a mistake. Or that it shouldn't happen again because that's something I cannot promise." I focused on his pink, swollen lips as the words came from his mouth.

Was it a mistake? No. Should it happen again? No. Was it going to happen again? Probably. Did I want it to happen again? Yes.

"How is this supposed to work?" I ask, my face falling into my hands.

"Don't do this," he whimpered and pulled my face up, so my eyes met with his. "Don't try to push me away. Please, Jessy."

"What is this, Harry? What am I supposed to do?"

"Nick has a girlfriend. Why can't you have a bo--"

"Harry! Just a few minutes ago we were just friends."

"We haven't been 'just friends' in a long time, Jess, and you know it."

I sighed. I knew he was right. But I was in such an uncomfortable position.

"Don't make me chose between you and my career, Harry."

His eyes softened and he placed his hand on my knee. "Jessy, I would never and you know that. I just...you know how I feel about you..."

"No, I don't."

His mouth parted in surprise, which I didn't understand at all. He was such a closed book, whereas I was a wide open one.

"Let's just say I don't think of you as only a friend."

"I don't know what to do, Harry," I say quietly. My mind and heart were fighting with each other, but I didn't know what either wanted.