54: wildfire

Comment your fav BADLANDS song. Mine's Young God or Gasoline or all of them. 💦
LETS GET THIS STORY HIGHER THAN #7!!!
ALSO, PLEASE READ THE AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END (: 💕💸

Jess

"We have to leave now. Call Harry or we're going without him."

"I've called him five times," I groan.

"Just go find him, then."

Jane was getting really impatient. I already had to fight her on the fact that I wanted Harry coming with me to the fashion show. Now that he was running late, it just added fuel to the fire.

From the lobby, I headed back up to his room and called him on the way to see if he'd pick up. But yet again, he didn't.

When I reached his door, I could hear a lot of noises inside which really confused me. I knocked pretty loud on the door, figuring that with all of the noise, no one would be able to hear me.

"Fuck, no! I got it. No - don't -" I hear Harry's muffled voice. The door opens. "Jesus, Louis."

There, in an Adidas sweater, was Louis Tomlinson.

A bright smile appeared on his face, immediately making me smile as well. "Aye!" He shouts, throwing his arms out. I step in for a hug and he rocks us back and forth.

"I missed ya, Jess!"

"I missed you, too, Louis."

I peeked over his shoulder to see a frightened look on Harry's face. It must be because four of his friends just showed up out of nowhere to his hotel room. Well, maybe he knew, and I didn't. Yet the look on his face tells me he was just as surprised as I am now.

Niall was standing next to Harry and I also saw Liam and Zayn sitting at the foot of the bed in the room. [ a/n: cries ]

They all sporadically said hello to me and I gave a short wave back.

Louis, who still had an arm around my waist, was called out by Harry. "Lou, would you please stop getting so touchy feely with my girlfriend. Again."

Louis gaped at him and took away his arm as if I'd burned him. "She came onto me last time! You can't forget that!"

I rolled my eyes at his humor, but quickly remembered why I'd come up in the first place.

"Um...Jane's pissed downstairs. I'll just tell her that you stayed because your friends came..." I can't expect him to leave his friends here alone for a couple of hours.

"No. No, I'm ready. I'm coming," Harry assures.

"Where're you going?" Liam asks.

"I'm going to an event."

"Aren't you two like...not allowed to go out in the sun or something?"

I laughed quietly at his response.

Harry ignored his sarcasm and just looked at me again right before my phone started ringing. I huffed when I saw it was Jane.

"Just stay, Harry. Really. Gigi is walking and a few people I know will be there, too. It'll be fine," I assure.

"Don't be silly. Are you, lads, capable of containing yourselves for a couple hours?" Harry turns to them.

Zayn scoffed. "No, we're gonna have'ta go out somewhere, if I'm honest. We'll meet you back here later?"

"We'll follow you out," Louis says and slaps Harry on the back.

•••

"No interviews," Jane blatantly states in the car as soon as we arrive at the fashion show.