6: fun times

Someone be the first to comment !!! :))))) & it's super easy to vote btw ;)

Jessica

"Brazil!" I shout as soon as I feel the air on my cheeks. The jet had finally landed at about two or three in the morning.

"Follow me, Miss Steele," a woman at the bottom of the stairs instructed. I wait for Robbie before he and I began walking, the others following shortly after.

I chatted with Robbie a bit while we were led through the airport and to the baggage claim, where we received our stuff. Because of the amount of stuff the seven of us had all together, it allowed a very heavy crowd to form around us, including paparazzi.

It's two in the damn morning!

I took pictures with several fans as we left the airport, a few gave me letters that I couldn't wait to read. They were all so passionate and sweet. I already love this place.

"When we get to the hotel Jess, go straight to bed. Your morning starts at nine, okay?" Jane informed. I nod like I usually do.

An hour later, I was tucked into my bed in my pajamas watching the news, though I didn't understand much of what they were saying.

"Fuck, Jessy. Did you leave any gummy bears for me?" Harry muttered, reaching his hand into the box that was in my lap.

I smirk. "Nope. You were too slow. Sucks to suck."

He rolled his eyes and went back to the couch, picking up his bag of M&M's, sending a know-it-all look my way. "It's a shame you can't have these."

"My hotel room, my food, Harold."

"Sucks to suck."

"Don't you have anything better to do?"

"Don't you have to be in bed by 3:30? It's 4."

I swiftly pick up the remote, turn off the television and the lights, flooding the room in darkness. The moonlight from out the window was the only source of light that casted a faint shadow on Harry.

I heard him get up and he placed a hand on my face, probably trying to find me. He planted a kiss on my cheek dangerously close to my lips. It must've been an accident.

"Good night, Jessy."

•••

I was exhausted. I had already taken down three cups of coffee, done an interview, and now we were on a way to a photo shoot. It was only twelve in the afternoon, and jet lag was being a bitch.

This was the part of my job that got extremely hectic and sort of not that fun.

Photoshoots were a blast when they were for album covers and stuff that goes on merchandise, because Harry usually did those shoots. I wouldn't feel as stressed and I wasn't in a rush to change, and I could pretty much do whatever I wanted, as far as the posing went.

Magazine shoots were very different. The magazine editors and producers were in charge, and Harry wasn't allowed to touch a camera at all. Jane couldn't butt in at all to tell me what to do. It was all in the magazines' hands.

So now, I'm in a tight, black, deep v-neck tank top and matching leather pants with very high heels. I was also extremely uncomfortable, but hey, what could I do?

"Jessica! Right here! Beautiful! Do something with your hair! More flip! Sweet! Sexy! Seductive!" The photographer, Ronaldo, called out.

Ugh. I also hated those photographers who would shout things for no reason, that said things that just made me want to cover up and hide under a blanket. I knew how to pose for pictures. I'd modeled for people like Burbank and DKNY before! I wasn't new to this stuff.