56: hold back

LETS GET THIS STORY RANKED AGAIN 😛🎉 vote & comment a bunch !

(HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY TO MY BBY NIALL)

Jess

Album name? Free.

Number of tracks? 9 plus 3 more for deluxe.

First single? Good For You feat. A$AP Rocky.

First single release date? May 12th.

Release date? June 22nd.

Pre-Order date? May 15th.

When am I disbanding from my management? June 12th.

Twitter had settled down only a teeny bit. The media had recovered from the confusion thanks to the Z100 interview yesterday. I was glad that my fans have begun trending things that had to do with the Style music video instead of rumors.

I was really sick and tired of rumors. And guys. And management. And PR stunts.

The only good news I had? I wouldn't be dating Dylan O'Brien. We wouldn't be kissing or cuddling and shit. Management and I have come to an agreement for once that Dylan and I would play off as friends and let the media do their thing.

Who knew celebrities actually did this crap?

I sat with Harry and Liam at the Starbucks across the street from our hotel. The other three guys were out shopping at Nike a few blocks away.

I cradled my hot coffee between my hands.

"Can I listen to one song?" Liam asked hopefully about the album.

"Maybe. I haven't finished a lot," I reply.

"Cool. What kind of album is it? Like pop, or rock, or..."

"Um...pop, indie, alternative, I'd say. I ventured out with a lot of sounds."

"Cool," he says again.

I watched in a strange form of awe as Harry stirred around his tea with a stir stick. Then he lifted it, his lips forming to the rim as he drank.

"Love, did you want to go with us when we met up with the others?" Harry asks.

I'm sure he noticed me staring openly at his lips, but remained emotionless. I looked up.

"Yeah, sure. I was planning to," I respond.

"Can I hear Good For You later in the hotel?" Liam refers to our previous subject.

"It's not finished, yet," I say, laughing. "But maybe I'll let you listen to the instrumentals of it."

"J-Jess?"

I turn my head to the side and see a girl around the age of fifteen (?) who'd approached our table. She had long, brown hair and was a lot shorter than me.

I put a wide smile on my face. "Hi, how're you?"

"Good. Um, can I get a picture?"

"'Course," I say lightly. "What's your name?"

"Kelly."

"Hi, Kelly, I'm Jess." She grins.

"Do you want a standing picture, or a selfie, or..." I ask.