44: happy birthday harry

GIF IS FROM MY CONCERT ON 7/11 & THE VIDEO IS ONE I TOOK & ITS SO GOOD & HARRY THREW WATER AT ME AND I WAS SOAKING WET AND IM NOT WASHING THE OUTFIT I WORE. OK IM DONE.

Comment & vote to get this story higher than #13 (;

#OhNoLouis

Jess

"All aboard the choo choo train, all aboard the choo choo train, all ab--"

"I'm gonna give you one chance to shut the hell up or you're not getting in this plane," I warn Devin.

He gives me a sassy look so I take off the fedora I was wearing and frisbee it over at his face. He slaps it away from him and it hits the ground.

Harry, who was behind him, picks it up with one swoop down to the ground, and places it on top of his head.

"Tok-y-o! Tok-y-o! Tok-y-o!" Devin starts chanting instead. This time, I turn around and lunge forward, causing him to fall back and almost take a spill down the stairs.

James erupts in laughter and Devin turns around and shoves him.

"No rough housing on the stairs!" Jane directs everyone. I jog up the last few steps and set my bag on one of the couches inside and sit next to it.

James, Devin, Patrick, and Harry follow inside. The others were taking a different flight to Tokyo, mostly to do things like spend time with their significant others before a world tour. Those in this flight were either single (Devin, James, and Patrick) or dating the person they were flying with (Harry and I).

"Does this thing carry joy juice?" Patrick asked to no one in particular. He went to one of the seats, furthest from one of the windows. He hated flying if it wasn't obvious.

Jane pointed him in the right direction for alcoholic beverages and soon after, we were ready for take off. We were taking a couple stops on our way to Tokyo, simply because it was such a long venture. 11 and a half hours.

When we'd arrive in Japan, it'd already be Harry's birthday there. Though, we all agreed to celebrate it UK time.

Yes, I had gotten him a couple of gifts from YSL, but what I got him did not come close in comparison to what he'd gotten me. So, my mind was still racing with thoughts of what else I could possibly get him.

"You can't hog the gummy stuff, Jess," James complained, getting up and sitting next to me. He reached for the gummy worms but I moved them out of his reach. He frowned and reached for them and instead of pulling them away again, I sighed and let him have some.

He put a triumphant grin on his face and gave me a light, "Thanks, Jess."

"I feel loved. You never share that crap with me," Patrick points, lounging his feet up on the seat beside him.

I take out a gummy worm from the bag and fling it over at him. He's startled by the flying candy, but recovers quickly to take it off of his lap and eat it.

"Jess! Can you help me with something?" Harry shouts from an area of the jet that's separated by a curtain. Behind that curtain was the bathroom and a small cot; it's basically a mini bedroom.

I put the gummy worms into James' hands and get up from the couch and walk through the curtain dividers. I instantly was facing Harry and soon after realizing so, his lips were on mine. His hands came up to cradle my face as his lips first captured my top lip and then my bottom.

His hands grasped my waist, pulling me towards him and my hands stayed tangled in his hair. This was definitely something I'd never ever get tired of.