35: what's right and what's wrong

Hot damn that gif 😍🍭 comment & vote cause we got up to #169 on fanfiction this weeeeeek 😏 AND LOOK @ THE POV CHANGES

Harry

"Is it hard?" Liam asks. This bastard is just trying to get into my head. No way am I going to let him win this match.

"Is what hard?" I answer anyways.

"Your girlfriend dating someone else."

He just had to bring that up. "She's dating me."

"But it has to be hard. You know, them kissing and shit. Plus, he's famous."

Louis laughed beside me. "Way to be subtle, Liam."

Nothing made me angrier than seeing Nick with Jess, but it was something I'm going to have to deal with for a little bit longer. I just couldn't wait until I could go out in public and kiss her and hold her. There was nothing more that I wanted in this world. I was sick of hiding.

"Trust me, it fucking sucks. I don't recommend it. But it's worth it. For her. Damn!" Liam scored on me again.

I heard the door open and I was distracted for a second, hoping that I'd see Jess come through the hallway. Instead, my sister came through alone.

"Hey, you guys were gone a long time," I tell her, focused on the television still.

"Yeah." She huffed walked to the coat rack and shook off her sweatshirt. "Ran into lots of paparazzi. It was a weird experience."

"Paps? Is Jess okay?" I quickly glance over at her.

"Yeah. Her friend was a little shaken up I think. Well, I think she was just taken off guard."

"Harry, you play like shit," Louis says. Such encouraging words from my best mates. But, sadly, it was the truth. I just lost to Liam for the third time.

I toss the controller into his Louis' lap and lean back into the couch, crossing my arms. I noticed that Gemma was still hovering around.

"Did something else happen?" I ask, suspiciously.

"No. Just...has a paparazzi ever grabbed Jess before?"

She had a worried, unsure look on her face and I assumed the worst. I swear, if someone had laid a hand on Jess, I'd make sure that man would lose his job.

Gemma must've saw the expression on my face, because she quickly cleared the air. "He, uh, just grabbed her arm. I think it mostly surprised her, is all."

"I don't know much about paparazzi, but that doesn't seem very legal," Niall added in.

"It's not. Do you know the company they were with or their name?" I ask.

She shakes her head. "Don't worry about it though, Haz. Jess, I'm sure has already forgotten about it."

"Where is she?"

"Upstairs with Julia." Gemma takes a bottle of water from the fridge and sits next to Liam on the couch.

I really wanted to go up and see for myself that she was alright. She didn't have me or any bodyguards with her. What if things got bad?

"Harry, do you have a charger? My phone's just about dead," Niall said. It was the first time I noticed that he was up and looking through the drawers in our kitchen.

"Bro, what are you doing?"

"Tryna find a damn charger. Do you have one?"

I sigh and stand up, briefly stretching. "Yeah, it's in my room, come on."