67: STEELE.

LAST CHAPTER 🙁 ( but there may be a surprise tomorrow morning... ) Comment your thoughts throughout!

What's been your favorite part of Reckless so far?! 🙂

// This article in the beginning is just here as a bit of a recap/insight of Jess' new album! Watch POV change! PLEASE READ THE AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END.

***PLEASE BE OPEN-MINDED DURING THIS CHAPTER***

Jessica Steele

'JESSICA STEELE: NEW ALBUM!'

Steele, 19, has been hyping up a surprise for her fans for the past couple of months now! Last night, she finally announced a new song and a new album at her first North American show in Washington DC.

The song is 'Good For You' featuring A$AP Rocky. It is already #1 on iTunes as well as her album, 'FREE'.

We asked Jessica what the title of her third studio album signifies. Her response was, "This is the first album that I've really been able to write myself. Every song on it, I've written with the help of my great friends, Taylor Swift, Ed Sheeran, Halsey, Carson Redding, Harry Styles. I've written a lot about personal experiences and things I've observed. I've definitely come out of my shell with this one and feel a lot more open."

Steele goes on to tell us that she's disbanding from her currently management relatively soon. "I am going to be releasing this album from the same record label, but I'll have a different management group. I don't have anything against my current, but I think it's time for a change and I want to do more things on my own."

What do you all think of Jessica Steele's new single, Good For You? Will you be pre-ordering her new album out on June 5th?

***

"This is reckless. Completely reckless. Aren't you going to get your ass kicked by your management people?"

"Mm...not necessarily," I hum, searching underneath the bed for a charger cord for my laptop.

I finally find it and plug it into my MacBook before placing it on my bed on top of some pillows so that it's level with my face.

"Are you sure about this?" Julia asks.

"Yeah. Positive."

Julia was here for the concert tomorrow night here in New York City. Harry was currently on a flight here as well.

I switch tabs on the laptop and send out a tweet with the link of the livestream I was about to do. The livestream that hasn't been approved by either Jane or my publicists.

YOLO.

"Come on, sit right here," I coax Julia, shifting over a couple inches so that she had room to sit next to me. She shook her head.

"Uh-uh. I'm iffy about even being a witness to this. Like hell I'm gonna create physical evidence that I was in this room."

I laugh and roll my eyes at her dramatics. I wasn't going to get into that much trouble for doing this. At least not nearly as much as I was going to be in when I was going to say what I was going to say on this stream.