60: another one

Watch POV change (:

// daily reminder that I love you guys & hope you enjoy reading this chapter! Also, please read the author's note!! 💞🎉😘

Jess

'Jessica Steele and Harry Styles...AGAIN?'

Steele, 19, had her last show in the London O2 Arena last night. Among the attendees of these dates were Ed Sheeran, David Beckham, Sam Smith, Cara Delevingne, and rumored boyfriend, Harry Styles, 22.

Styles recently split from Jessica's management as her photographer/choreographer. He was last seen in New York City during Steele's promo week for her new Music Video.

We thought that was end of things, but Steele and Styles were seen early this morning leaving a Starbucks after grabbing some coffee.

Are these two done, or are they trying to give their relationship another shot?

Watch E! News at 11 for more details on Jessica Steele.
________

"Should I?"

"Don't overwhelm yourself..."

I shrug. "It wouldn't be bad. I think it'd be fun."

He nods, agreeing. "I think you'd have a great time."

"But you aren't sure I should do it..."

Harry lets out a heavy breath, thinking. "They said you'd be doing the shooting during your break. That's in April."

I frown. "I'm fine."

I look up at him and see his lips pursed. I lean over and give him a quick kiss.

"I'm fine," I repeat.

A smile replaced his displeased expression. He looked up at me, his green eyes shimmering, as usual. His arm went around my waist and pulled me towards his chest.

"Gemma's staying here for a couple more days with some friends. My mum and I leaving in a couple hours. We'll make it in time for the show tonight," he whispered.

I wrap my arms around his torso. "Good."

He keeps his lips pressed against the side of my head. I felt so relaxed and secure at this very moment. Like there was nothing to worry about. But there was so much to worry about.

"Did you hear that they're having a gala in Boston on April 16th?" I ask him.

He pulls back and shakes his head.

"It's basically a chance for A-Listers to donate a shitload of money to the families and victims of the bombings. There will be other charities there, too, but it's mainly just for the victims. I'm supposed to give this huge speech and perform and everything," I explain.

"That sounds amazing, Jessy," Harry affirmed, smiling wide. He looked proud of me, and seeing that made me happy.

"I just remembered that I should text my aunt about it. She'd want to come." I leaned my head against his shoulder.