68: FAMILY.

Oh, I just started crying because this is the last chapter. I'm not ready to change the status to "Completed". 😭

Double update:: Make sure you've read Chapter 67: STEELE. 💟

Reckless is currently at #11 so VOTE VOTE VOTE & COMMENT as you go to get it higher than #7!! This is our last shot! 🙂

// I made a vine edit for Jess & Harry and attached it to this chapter, so go check it out!

⚠️THE AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END IS VERY IMPORTANT, SO PLEASE READ IT⚠️
_____

***
'Jessica In High Waters With Managing Team'

Three days ago, Jessica Steele, 19, created a livestream to answer fans' questions about her new album "FREE". During that livestream, she also let slip her 6 month relationship with former photographer/friend, Harry Styles, 22.

That next day, an inside source tells us that Jessica's plans to switch managements in early June are now a no go. At the same time, her current management (RPG) gave a statement to People Magazine, calling Jess, "an uncooperative, temperamental teenager".

Those obviously aren't the words that the 19 year-old artist wants to be called while searching for a new managing team.

***

"Steele-ing" Records

Jess Steele is basically already a household name at the young age of 19. During her first North American show in Washington DC, she shocked the entire world with the announcement of a new album, set to drop in June, called FREE.

Already, the album has stayed at #1 on iTunes since its release as a pre-order. Her first single, Good For You, has taken its place at #1 as well. Both the album and single have been the top trends on Twitter and both are #1 and #2 on Billboards trending.

What more can Jess Steele do?!?!
***

Jess
Boston, Massachusetts
May 18, 2015

The whole stadium was filled with white pieces of paper with the words:

"WE ARE FAMILY. WE LOVE YOU, JESS."

I'd just finished "Is There Somewhere" and was now breaking down in tears on stage.

These past three days have been so incredibly rough. The statement sent out by my management to People Magazine really poked a hole in my dignity. No one wanted to manage me because of the bad reputation created for me.

The Boston crowd started chanting my name and I rested my head against the mic stand, silently crying.

How did I deserve these people? How did these amazing people come into my life?

"Jess, you alright, sweetheart?" I faintly hear Robbie call out from his position next to the barriers.

I glance up, swiping my finger under both eyes. I nod to him.

This fan project was truly beautiful and something I needed right now. Through all of this internal chaos with managing, I've started to wonder whether the fans actually know that I'm doing everything for them.