45: TOKYO, JAPAN

Early update (: Watch POV change. You'll get it when you start reading. 😉 THANK YOU FOR 400K+

TU TIME 🎉 (just for future reference while reading...Jess acts on stage the way Harry does during otra 😉)

PLEASE COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS THROUGHOUT ON THIS ONE 😁😄

Jess

I woke up at 12 in the afternoon. I felt all screwed up in the head thanks to jet lag. But as soon as my head lifted off the pillow, I was reminded of my whereabouts in Japan. I was in Tokyo and I had my first show today.

Yesterday was February 2nd and we spent the day walking around the streets and spending about six hours in the stadium doing rehearsal stuff with all of our dancers, band, and crew.

Today was go time.

I quickly got dressed, not having anywhere to go, but I was just too anxious to stay in bed. I put on a Seattle Seahawks sweatshirt and leggings with ankle boots. The outfit made no sense but I didn't care.

I grabbed my purse and walked to Harry's room. Before I even knocked, I could tell he was up because of his and Gemma's loud conversation.

When I knocked, Gemma answered.

"Hi! I was waiting for you to show up. Can we grab something to eat? H said we couldn't go until you came, so...let's go. I'm starving." She spoke so fast that with her accent, it was almost hard to understand her, but I figured it out.

"Uh, yeah, sure." I grinned at her.

Harry came from behind her, wearing the hat Jane got for him and one of the button up shirts I'd gotten him. This one was a darker, pale purple with rose patterns on it.

His eyes still looked exhausted; jet lag was a female dog. But he still put a smile on his face and brought me into a tight hug. I tucked my chin onto his shoulder, letting his scent surround me.

"Morning, lovely."

"Hi, handsome."

He pulled back, his eyebrow raised. "Handsome? What do you want?" He teased.

I laugh and push him away. "Oh, shut up. You know you're hot."

Gemma cleared her throat beside us and I turned to her, bringing her into a hug as well.

"Good morning, gorgeous," I said.

"Thank you. I was starting to feel a little ugly."

I roll my eyes. "One thing the Styles family does not lack in is attractiveness."

"Now you're hitting on my sister?" Harry gasped, placing a hand on his chest in mock surprise.

Gemma clutched my arm, pulling me closer and sending Harry a grin. "Yes, we're together, get over it."

I laugh again. "I love both of you equally. Now, can we get some food?"

I send Jane a text, telling her that we were going to grab a bite to eat before soundcheck. I also texted Carson, asking if we were going to do any recording before the concert.

Since Gemma's been to this part of Tokyo before, she knew a good Japanese bakery not too far away. Jane sent Robbie and Sal down to drive us over there.

"Has Dad talked to you in the past week?" Gemma asked Harry in the car.

"No, why?" He mumbles, staring down at his phone.

"D'know. He called me a couple of days ago asking if I wanted to meet up with him."

"Are you?"

She shrugs. "I was gonna see what you'd do."