20: heart out

VOTE AND COMMENT A BUNCH YA'LL
song: heart out - 1975 (duh)

Recap

"There's a fan that somehow got your room number. A male fan about 20. There was a rumor that he was going to come to your room and try to...assault you."

"What?!" I visibly shivered at the thought. But that couldn't have happened. A fan would never...

Jane put her hands on my shoulders and looked me straight in the eye. "But it's okay. You're okay in here with Harry. Security is checking out your room and all that stuff. The rumor started on Twitter and some fans outside the hotel told Sal that there was a boy who was planning on doing that."

My hand came up to my mouth in absolute shock. My heart was beating hard in anxiousness now, rather than because of Harry.

"What the fuck?" Harry blurted from behind Jane. A look of pure disgust and confusion on his face.

"You're safe and fine in here for the night. It's too late to move hotels and just too much trouble for right now. We're going to move in the morning."

Harry and I both nod.

"Okay, call me or Sal if you need anything. Robbie will be outside this door for a couple hours."

"Okay," I say quietly.

She looked at us both for extra reassurance before leaving the room full of tension, confusion, and two people who have partially confessed feelings for each other. And now we have to spend the night in the same room.
* *
*
Jess

"I'll tell Rob to bring you some comfortable clothes," Harry murmurs and stalks over to the door. I collapse onto the bed as I hear the muffled voices of he and Robbie.

Harry comes back in and scoffs. "Fucking bastards like that really piss me off. It's absolutely disgusting."

I rest my hands on my stomach and stare up at the ceiling, zoning out. It made me sick to think that a guy was threatening to sexually assault me. It's absurd that someone would do that to anyone!

I hope that he's found. Someone like him shouldn't be roaming around the streets.

"Jessy, you alright?" Harry questioned, sitting at the foot of the bed. He placed a hand on my ankle.

"Yeah, m'just tired."

I hadn't forgotten about our conversation we had not two minutes ago either.

Silence fills the room for a little bit. It was more comforting than awkward. I could hear Harry's uneven breathing that went along with mine.

"Can I ask you something?" he spoke up, his voice hinting curiosity.

"Mhm."

"Be honest."

I sit up against the headrest and nod my head. His tongue ran over his bottom lip, doing horrible things to my wellbeing. His face twisted in thought and his eyes narrowed, making him look innocent in a way.

"Do you have feelings for me?"

He didn't give me a chance to respond before he said something else. "Be honest. Please. I just need to know. I need to know if I'm getting myself tied into something that will just get me hurt in the end. And believe me I already know it'll hurt like hell."

He suddenly shook his head vigorously, like he was mad at himself. "Shit, no. I didn't say that so you'd say yes. I just...forget I said that, okay? Just I need to know...yeah."