66: GOOD FOR YOU.

Isabelle & Julie are just random fans and have never been introduced in this story! Also, watch the POV change (:

// EVERYONE AT THE AMAs LOOKS 😍👅 HARRY'S OUTFIT, NIALL'S GLASSES, LOUIS' HAIR, AND LIAM'S FACE >>> 🤑

Isabelle
May 12, 2015
Nationals Park, Washington DC

"Jess! Jess! Jess! Jess!" The sold out stadium chanted. She was due to come out any minute now.

This was the first show of the North American tour and everyone was on edge because of this "surprise" that Jess had for us fans. Rumors spread like wildfire around Twitter that the surprise was going to be revealed tonight.

"Iz! Iz! Look!" My friend, Julie, tapped my arm and I turned to look at what she was trying to show me on her phone. It was a tweet from Jess' manager, Jane.

'@Jane_Co: Everyone at the show tonight is in for a huge surprise!! Jess is super excited!!'

Before I could even react to the tweet, the lights go out and the stadium vibrates with deafening screams. Blue and dark pink lights dance around while fog fills the main stage.

I suddenly see her walk out from behind the fog, wearing black, high-waisted, leather shorts, a white crop top, and high heels.

She was actually real.

"My demons are begging me to open up my mouth," she sings. Her voice sounds so pure and better than it was in any studio song.

Our whole section screams our heads off when she crouches down for a few lyrics before seductively standing back up.

She struts halfway down the catwalk, not yet reaching us. She waves to fans while she sings the chorus of Hold Me Down.

I felt like I blinked and suddenly the song was over. She walked down the catwalk again, heading to the B stage. Julie and I screamed her name as loud as we could, but I doubt she could hear us because she was speaking. That, and there was about 75,000 other fans screaming her name, too.

"DC, how are you all tonight?!" She greets.

She beams at the crowd. "It feels so nice to be back home in the states! I actually have a funny story if you don't mind me telling."

We screamed some more.

"Wait, I take it back. It's not really a story. All I want to say is that McDonalds overseas is not nearly as good as it is over here," she laughs into the mic. "I had an ice cream cone and some fries last night and I almost burst into tears, it was so good."

I start laughing really hard. Jess was so random sometimes, and I adore her for that.

"Okay, enough of my bizarreness, sing with me on this next song!"

Bang Bang came on and Julie and I screamed along to the extremely overplayed song. But hey, it was catchy.

Once the song was over, I DM'ed the update account whom I was an insider for. I told her about the "story" Jess had told us after Hold Me Down.

The night carried on way too quickly. Julie and I freaked out and started crying when Jess gave the effort to lean over and hold both of our hands during Masterpiece.