16: a little party never killed nobody

Please comment your flawless hearts out xxxx
And please vote to give the story some exposure :D

Jess

'@JessicaSteele: 11:59 !!!!! >>> smarturl.it/YnH.719Ghl'

'@JessicaSteele: I HOPE YOU ALL LOVE THIS ALBUM AS MUCH AS I LOVED MAKING IT.'

'@JessicaSWW: THSI ALBUM IS TE BSST GHING IVS EVER HEARD.'

'@juliaaasteele: idgaf if you've never heard jess' music, listen to 11:59 & your life will change forever'

'@edsheeran: Pick up @JessicaSteele album, 11:59. Some good shit.'

'@Harry_Styles: That album Jessy has been working on is now out and you should have a listen. smarturl.it/YnH.719Ghl'

'@taylorswift13: my best friend's album is out & it's definitely on replay. smarturl.it/YnH.719Ghl'

'@lordemusic: another perk about being best friends with @JessicaSteele is being able to facetime her while listening to her album.'

Have you ever finished something and felt really good and happy that you're done and don't have to do anything else?

That doesn't exist in the music industry.

After an album is released, you deal with loads of press, interviews, paparazzi, wonderful fans, and wonderful hate messages.

It's been a total of 20 hours without sleep and I was a zombie on my feet. Any chance I had, I was drinking coffee.

I'd been on the phone with dozens of radio stations, putting on the same enthusiastic voice every time as if it was the first time I'd been given an interview.

I'd also done too many interviews to count at my management's Los Angeles office.

It was almost eight in the evening now, and I was on my way to go to a club with some friends. Those friends included Taylor Swift, Lorde, Cody Simpson, Harry, Harry's best friend, HAIM, and of course, Nick.

Beforehand, I would just like to state that I do not drink, I'm not even legal. And this is probably the second time I've ever been to a club. It also wasn't my idea. It was Taylor's and the Haim sisters.

It was also going to be a paparazzi frenzy.

Nick and I arrived together, hand in hand, pushing through the waves of paparazzi and cameras. Harry was coming as well, but we just couldn't be seen going in together, so he was coming a little later.

"You okay, Jess?" Nick asks, once we're inside the club.

I give him a small nod and smile. We are led through some of the crowd to a VIP area where Taylor, the Haim sisters, and Ella were waiting.

I greeted them with open arms and they all congratulated me on my album release.

"Girl, the Grammy's are going to be a blast, too. We should all get ready together," Taylor suggested.

"That would be so fun!" Este agreed and took a sip of her drink.

"I'm gonna go get a drink, do you want anything?" Nick shouted in my ear over the music.

"Could you get me a virgin piña colada?"

He nodded and went over to the bar.

The six of us took a seat at the extremely large booth. Ella had a root beer in her hands, and I was reminded that I wasn't the only eighteen year old here.