You speak spanish in front of them.

Doing this one quickly before I go to bed. I'll be working on requests after school tomorrow!!

Ethan - Lowkey confused, didn't know you could speak Spanish. He ends up trying to learn it so he could understand what you were saying. Thinks it's cute when you say anything is Spanish.

"PENDEJO VENGA AQUÍ!"
(Dumbass come here)

"Ooo pendejo is that some cute nickname?"

If only he knew.

Benny - Thinks it's so hot, will ask you to call him names in Spanish. He absolutely adores it, will piss you off just to hear you yell at him in Spanish. Doesn't care what you say as long as he hears your hot accent.

"Babe I threw your toothbrush in the toilet!"

"MIRA LO QUE HIZO TU MONO CULO!"
(Look at what your monkey ass did)

Rory - He always tries repeating what you say back. He gets it wrong all the time but it's still cute to listen to him try. Just like Benny he also finds it hot but instead of pissing you off he tries talking to you in Spanish. Most of the time what he says isn't the most cutest thing-

"Arroz como aqui"
(Rice what here)

"idioto no lo dices así!"
(Idiot you dont say it like that)

Sarah - she loves your accent so you often sneak some words in just for her. She noticed and she even learned Spanish just so she could talk to your family!

"Sarah want help? Necesita la soap?"
(Need the)
"Thank you mi amor I don't know what I would do with out you!"
(My love)

Erica - She HATES it, don't get me wrong she loves hearing your accent but if she can't understand you she gets upset. She tried learning Spanish but failed miserably.

"ERICA TE DIJE QUE NO DEJAS BOLSAS DE SANGRE POR TODAS PARTES !!"
(Erica I told you not to leave blood bags everywhere)

"BABE I CANT UNDERSTAND YOU TELL ME WHAT YOU SAID BEFORE I CRY!"

MBAV preferencesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara