NSFW ALPHABET |ETHAN|

After care -

He's the best when it comes to after care, he lets you fall asleep and gives you a warm bath to clean you up. You'll wake up well rested and he won't sleep until you wake up and eat. He needs to make sure you have everything you need before taking care of himself.

Body part -

He LOVES your thighs, he loves to squish them. Most of the time when you guys are relaxing on his couch his head can always be found on your lap.

Sadly Ethan isn't proud of his body, you always tell him that he's perfect but there's not much that he likes about it. Actually- he's proud of his dick size.

Cum -

He prefers cumming on your face. He only cums inside you when you're having a quickie or when he just wants to get you pregnant.

Dirty secret -

Secretly wants to have a threesome but that wouldn't happen because you both don't want to share each other.

Experience -

He had none before he met you, he rarely watched porn. You both took it slow your first time to see what you both would enjoy.

Favorite position -

That's a hard one, Ethan loves to see your face and tell you how pretty you look. But he also likes to see you screaming his name into a pillow. So either doggy style or missionary.

Goofy -

Not too serious but he's also not that goofy. He'll make a small joke to make you more comfortable but other than that it's straight up just sex.

Hair -

Ethan is very well trimmed, he would hate for it to be hairy for you. So he shaved every other day to make sure there's no hair.

Intimacy -

He really likes making love to you, he can be very romantic. He would do anything for you and lighting up some candles, throwing some rose petals on the ground, and playing romantic music is one of them.

Jerking off -

He rarely did it before but now he does it twice a week. Now that he has you his mind will wander to places it shouldn't. He usually comes up with new ideas to try on you later.

Kink -

Bondage, he loves being tied up he thinks it makes you look so hot when you dominate over him. He's secretly into degrading but he would NEVER want to hurt your feelings so he rarely ever does it. Secretly into breeding, he really wants you to have his kid. Maybe in the future though

Location -

His favorite spot to fuck you? Easy. In his room  with you bent over his desk. In reality he'll have sex with you anymore except school.

Motivation -

He's a horny teenager a lot can turn him on but it's usually the little things. Like you sitting on his lap, jumping on him, biting your lip, or when you roll your eyes.

No -

You being uncomfortable or if he hurts you !! You might like it but he wouldn't ever enjoy it, not including spanking he can do that. He also hates the idea of non consensual sex so he always asks before he does things.

Oral -

He prefers receiving, why? Like I said earlier he loves seeing his cum on your face.

Pace -

No in between, you guys have quickies WAY too often. Aside from that some days he wants to go slow and make it an amazing night. While other days he wants to just fuck you senseless.

Quickie -

YES A BIG FAN, easy way to get rid of his boners and he gets to do it the way he likes it being taken care of. Like I said he would fuck you anywhere.

Risk -

If he sees a risky opening he'll do it. One time you were playing hide and seek with Jane and boom he was on top of you. Or while you both were having dinner with his parents, his hand was already on your thigh.

Stamina -

He's not very fit but he can last around 4 rounds if you want more he'll do more. But he usually stops after you finish and if he's still horny he'll take care of it himself.

Toys -

Rarely uses them but when he does use them, he mainly uses vibrators,  those little gag balls and rope I guess?

Unfair -

Rarely teases unless you tease him, which you should NOT do. He will edge you until he thinks he got his revenge.

Volume -

He's kind of quiet, sometimes he lets a few moans slip but other than that it's just heavy breathing, grunts, and small whines.

Wild card -

You guys were once on one of those sky rides and he made you ride him.

X-ray -

HE IS FAR FROM SMALL. He carries around 7 inches, it's not too thick but he's not too skinny. He has a long party member 😍🙏

Yearning -

8/10 he's horny often but not THAT horny. Your presence is enough for him so if you took sex away from him he could last four days.

Zzz -

Like I said for A he doesn't go to sleep until you're awake and eating. Once you finish and you reassure him you're fine he will knock the fuck out for a good 5 hours.

BENNY SOON BUT FOR NOW IM GOING TO THE BEACH