What y/n is (human wise) (updated)

Ethan -
you're a regular human but you get visions like Ethan. The only difference is you don't get them when you touch someone. You get visions at the same time Ethan does. Benny's grandma said that you both are connected by love.

Benny -
you're also a seer like your cousin Ethan. You and Ethan are both valuable members of the "team" for your power. When you both touch the person at the same time you both get more detailed visions. You guys are powerful together.

Rory -
You were a human for so long so Rory could have a blood supply with out killing people. But one time there was no blood bags around and since you knew Rory wouldn't find food you let him bite you. Thus making you a fledgling but you drank human blood and become a vampire.

Sarah -
You're a regular human sadly. Sarah does an amazing job at keeping you safe. You are still a valuable member to 'team'. You're really smart and have an easy time figuring out what the problem is. For example when the zombie apocalypse happened you were quick to find out coldness was their weakness.

Erica -
You're just a human, even though you're related to benny but not by blood!! You can decide if erica bites you or not.