NSFW ALPHABET|BENNY|

Aftercare -

He might be an asshole but he still loves you so he does make sure you're okay after you guys have sex. He'll help you into the shower and make sure you're clean.

Body part -

He loves your boobs and we all know why at this point, he's a pervert and stares at them all the time. He isn't even ashamed he doesn't really care if anyone catches him staring.

He really likes his abs, they barely show but he's proud of them. Benny LOVES when you run your hand over them.

Cum -

He doesn't give a shit he'll cum in you, onto your thigh, stomach, face, mouth, literally anywhere.

Dirty secret -

He doesn't know that you know but after you fall asleep when you guys do the dirty he takes whatever underwear you had on. He literally has your bra hanging on his wall.

Experience -

He kind of knew what he was doing, I mean he definitely watched porn a lot before he met you. When you both started dating he tried to minimize it but now he had you to think about so it only got worse and he started watching more.

Favorite position -

Cowgirl, honestly anything that includes you on top of him. That's just the way he prefers it but he also loves G-whiz. Why? Because he finds it hella attractive when your legs are on his shoulders.

Goofy -

Not really, he's more of a teasing person. He'll pop a joke once in a while but it's very rare to see him joking around while his dick is in you.

Hair -

Honestly he doesn't give a shit about it, but you do. He tried to make you shave it for him but you ended up not giving him sex for a week. After that he started to shave once every two weeks.

Intimacy -

Only on rare occasions, he's not into those things so it would suck to be you if you were. When he is though, he'll go all out and you won't be able to walk for a week😩

Jack off -

WOOOOO HE DOES IT WAYYY TO OFTEN, more than not he'll make you jerk him off. But he does it like 5 times a week.

Kink -

Not even gonna explain.

• Roleplay
• Bondage
• BDSM
• Sadism and masochism
• Edging
• Erotic humiliation
• Public humiliation
• Risks
• IMPACT PLAY
• Orgasm control

Location -

Like Ethan he'll fuck you anywhere but literally ANYWHERE. His favorite spot is the movies, but the day he gets a car it'll be his favorite.

Motivation -

EVERYTHING about you. Especially when you twirl your hair or eat ice cream.

No -
Non consensual sex and that's pretty much it.

Oral -

He prefers receiving because he's the one enjoying it. Sometimes he'll give to taste you but he just prefers getting his dick sucked.

Pace -

He doesn't like going slow he goes as fast as he wants, but some times he slows down to tease you. Fast and rough.

Quickie -

EVERY FUCKING DAY. The school doesn't even care anymore at this point. Right after that you guys go to his house and have a quickie in the bathroom. You can never get a break yo.

Risk -

He does not care one bit, if you guys get caught oh well. He will literally continue to thrust into you while the person is standing there in shock. And he'll still call you his slut. Humiliation.

Stamina -

OOO HE CAN LAST HONESTLY I DONT KNOW. Probably like 5 rounds?? He doesn't really care if you pass out while he's cumming. He can last and he will.

Toys -

He uses them but a lot more often then Ethan does. He mainly uses a gag ball, vibrators, dildos, and cock rings.

Unfair -

He is very unfair, he's too much of a tease. If you ever tried to tease him back it's over for you. He hates when you try and tease him so he'll overstimulate you if you try that🙌

Volume -

Oh he's loud man. He won't cover it up, and you don't mind because you like hearing his moans.

Wild card -

He once tried to finger you on a Ferris wheel and you honestly let him. You both were caught and got kicked out of the fair but it lead to amazing sex in the parking lot.

X-Ray -

He's long and thick, he's more of 8 inches long and like 2 incheswide. He always hits the right spots though

Yearning -

HE IS ALWAYS HORNY 10/10 ABOVE AVERAGE.

Zzz -

After you both finish he cleans you up and boom he's dead asleep.