Fruit punch|Rory|Smut|

Not edited so there might be spelling mistakes !!

————————————

"Hurry your ass up Rory!"

"I'm coming!"

My childhood best friend since diapers and I were getting ready to go to a party at benny's.

"Okay I'm ready. You look nice n/n."

"Thanks, you look great too."

We went outside and I held onto Rory. He brought us into the air and soon we were at benny's house.

"Cool!"

"Shh. You'll put attention on us let's go in."

We walked inside and greeted our friends before going to the drink table.

"Pour me some of the red one ro."

"Sure! Here!"

I drank all of mine in a couple of seconds. We both coughed at the burning feeling.

"This tastes sour?"

"It's good though! I'm gonna go over there, see ya!"

With that he filled up his cup and went to go dance. I shrugged it off and drank some more. About an hour later, I was already on my 7th cup.

"Rory! Dude c-ome here!"

He glanced at me and stumbled over.

"What?"

"Time to go home remember."

"Take the bottle let's go!"

I grabbed the bottle of the drink we had earlier and we bolted out the door.

"Get back here idiots!"

"See ya at school Benny Ben Ben!"

Rory flew us up into the air. The air was filled with laughter and a fruit smell. We both stopped laughing and stared at eachother for a bit. I leaned in and gave him a short kiss. As it ended he kissed me again. He brought us down and we entered his house. I kissed him again and we made our way towards the couch. I fell back and Rory hovered over me as we continued to make out.

"Can I,, take this off?"

"Y-yeah."

He took off my dress and pulled down my panties. He kissed down my chest towards my thighs. He stopped then swirled his tongue around on my clit. Then entered two fingers and went faster.

"O-oh god Rory, just like t-hAt!"

Rory started to suck faster and he added another finger. I screamed out and came in his mouth. He sat back and took his dick out from his pants. I straddled him and aligned myself with him. Before I could make myself comfortable Rory thrusted into me.

"F-fuck Rory!"

He giggled and started kissing down my neck. I moaned as I started to rock my hips back and forward. Rory started to thrust in and out of me faster. I laid back on the couch and he hovered over me again. I wrapped my legs around him to give him better access. He began to move again this time going harder and faster.

"R-Rory I'm cumming!"

In response he let out a quiet moan and threw his head back. I came for the second time that night and soon after he did as well. We stayed there for a bit and I was quick to fall asleep, when I woke up I was in Rory's bed and he was holding me tight.

"What time is it?"

"Some time in the afternoon, I let you sleep in and called your parent to let them know you were staying over."

"Thanks...so...did we?"

"Yeah...I'm sorry, I know I'm not the best person for you to have lost your virginity to. There are better guys like be-"

I kissed Rory before he could finish and we both smiled at each other.

"Don't talk bad about yourself, you're better than any of the guys I know! I...I love you."

"I love you too! So are we boyfriend and girlfriend now!"

"Sure!"

"YES I DID IT!!"

I laughed as he started being his goofy self again. Soon we both fell asleep while watching cartoons.