They find you sleeping in their bed

Ethan - He went to your house to go find you but your parents told him that you said you were going to his house. So he went back to his house and looked for you. He didn't find you and decided to just call you. He heard your ring tone playing from upstairs and he followed it to his room. Ethan opened the door ready to argue about you not answering him. Until he saw you sleeping on his bed.

He gently took you in his arms and you both cuddled. You still got scolded when you woke up though.

"Seriously I was looking for you all day! You had me worried so much!"

"I told Benny to tell you because you still have me blocked for saying that Rory was hot!"

"Get out my house TRAITOR!"

Benny - After school he had detention so you promised to meet him at his house. After he detention he forgot about you waiting for him. Instead he and Ethan went to go get ice cream.
Since you had still been waiting for Benny you decided to change into something comfy from his closet and take a nap.

It had been at least 4 hours since you were waiting on Benny. You were fast asleep wrapped in his blanket when he walked in. He got scared and screamed loudly since he wasn't expecting anyone to be in his bed. You woke up and fell to the floor.

"FUCKING CHRIST BENNY!"

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?"

"IVE BEEN WAITING ALL DAY FOR YOU ASSHOLE!"

Felt so bad he did everything you wanted after.

Rory - You were planning on surprising Rory by waiting in his room with all his favorite treats. You were waiting on his bed for a few hours before you fell asleep. Rory unknown to the fact you were at his house was looking all over for you. Ethan had scared him by saying that maybe someone had taken you. After six hours of him running around the city he decided to take a small break. He ran to his house and went into his room.

He looked at you and was about to jump on top of you before he remembered. You thought he was going to peacefully wake you up? You were wrong!

"WOMAN! I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU FOR THE PAST SIX HOURS!"

"I'm sorry, now stop yelling 'dad' "

"You can call me daddy, BUT I AM NOT YOUR FATHER!!"

Sarah - You guys were hanging out in her room. You got hungry and we're about to go make a snack when she offered to go buy chips. You said okay and laid in her bed. Before you knew it you were fast asleep. Sarah not knowing this came back after 30 minutes and didn't even bother to be quiet. She walked into the room and threw the bags on the bed and set up the soda in the fridge downstairs.

She came back upstairs singing a song loud expecting you to join in. When she walked back into the room she shoved you so you could join in. Out of reflex you kicked her..

"OWWW Y/N WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?"

" I WAS SLEEPING WHY DID YOU SHOVE ME!?"

"I JUST WANTED TO SING WITH YOU!"

Erica - You missed Erica but after school she had to go to some place with her parents. So you did what anyone would do and snuck into her house. You just wanted to hug her but you had to settle for cuddling her pillow. You fell asleep instantly. When Erica came home she instantly got into the shower. When she came out and was getting dressed she noticed you asleep. She smiled to herself and got into bed with you. When you woke up you noticed you were in her arms.

"Erica? When did you get home?"

"Last night, now go back to sleep I'm still tired."

"Mhm I love you"

"I love you mostest"

"THAT IS NOT A WORD"

"Just shut up and go to sleep nerd"