Gone|Rory|

THERE WILL BE A HAPPY AND SAD ENDING I GUESS

Your point of view -

Rory had been very clingy lately, of course I didn't mind but it was out of character. We were cuddling on my bed and I was ready to fall asleep when he suddenly woke me up.

"You need to pack a bag."

"What why!?"

"We need to leave. All the vampires in white chapel are at risk. I want you to come with me."

Rory and I had been dating for two years even before he was a vampire. At first the thought was scary but I loved him too much to not accept it. Rory wouldn't hurt me and I knew that.

"I can't!"

"Why not!? Don't you care about me?"

"I do! Rory- I- we just can't!"

By now he was putting his shoes on. I tried to hug him but he shook me off. He walked downstairs and walked out the door. I followed helplessly with no shoes on.

"Rory please! I can't just leave!"

"Why not!? You can you just don't want to!"

"What about my sister!? She's six Rory! Fucking six! I can't leave her here with my dad he's a sad alcoholic! I need to take care of them both!!"

"Then bring her! Think of someplace to leave your dad like a rehab so you can be with me!"

"What's out of white chapel for me and my sister!? I have a home here! A job, a scholarship! I need this Rory!"

I started to tear up, he was never this mean and unreasonable. I couldn't help it, I hated being a cry baby but he wasn't even trying to understand my situation. If he had warned me beforehand I would have went with him. Now here we are fighting- I couldn't help it anymore. I burst out crying.

"I'm outside of white chapel y/n! I'm all that should matter!"

"Where am I supposed t-to stay! I can't eat people l-like y-you do Rory! My s-sister and I will be homeless!"

"I'll take care of you both!"

"C-can't we work something out! You c-can call me from w-wherever you go!"

"Forget it, I have to go bye y/n."

He flew up into the air and started to fly off. I ran onto the road keeping my eye on him, not caring about the glass and rocks I stepped on I ran after him.

"RORY PLEASE!!"

My feet didn't hurt, not compared to the pain my heart was feeling. Rory was just going to leave like that.

"R-RORY- I LOVE YOU!! PLEASE!"

People were watching me as I ran after him. I ran through alleys not caring about the rats, I just wanted to make things work with him. It felt as if I was running for hours, finally I stopped as there was a lake separating me from the other side. I bit my lip debating what I should do, without any more thought I jumped into the water and swam to the other side. I looked up and tried to find him but it was too late.

Rory was gone.

I cried even more and fell to my knees. After a while I knew I had to go back home. As much as I dreaded it, it was time. This time not chasing after the blonde boy I took the longer way and walked over a small bridge then walked the 30 minute walk. My feet were burning and bloody, it didn't matter though. As I turned to my street a small earthquake hit causing me to fall. As soon as it came I left, I covered my mouth and started to cry even more realizing that's probably what Rory was running from.