KINKTOBER ONE;; BENNY

Hope you guys enjoy!!😊

TW: mocking god!!

ONE -Believe me now?
Starring;; Benny!
Content will include;; sacrilegious activity, religion breaking, gaslighting, brat taming, magic play, choking, dacryphilia, overstimulation, and degrading

Word count;; 3387

Y/n was your average girl, apart from being friends with Ethan and benny she wasn't included with their daily wizard stuff. Why? Because she didn't believe them. It went against what she grew up on. This aggravated Benny so much, Since he's anti-god. Not to mention how he so badly wanted to ruin her. To turn her against her parents, change her goody tushy ways, make her cry and beg him to stop. The only problem was when ever he tried to get her alone she would reject him. Up until today.

•••••

"I just think it's a little weird how you guys ghost me all of a sudden and then get so secretive!"

"Whys it a problem all of a sudden?"

"Y/n's just upset I'm not making moves on her."

"Shut up Benny, it's never gonna happen. You and I will never be friends! Much less anything else!"

"Ouch, what's got your panties in a bunch?"

"Benny- fuck off. And you! I thought we were friends Ethan! It's not fair if I keep getting left out!"

"I'm sorry y/n but I know you won't believe us!"

"That's not fair! You don't know how I'll react-"

"I'm a warlock and Ethan's a seer."

"Bullshit."

"Exactly what I thought! Whatever y/n, I'm gonna go to class. You coming Benny?"

"You go on without me I have to put something in my locker."

Ethan nodded and walked off leaving Benny and I alone. I looked at him in disgust and started to walk away before he grabbed my wrist tightly.

"Listen, I know you follow your family and believe in..."

He flicked my rosary necklace causing me to glare at him.

"I know you don't believe in magic but come to my house later."

"Is Ethan gonna be there?"

"Sure."

"Then fine. I find it hard to believe that you will be able to prove anything, but I would like to see it play out."

"Oh you'll be in for a long ride."

I rolled my eyes before walking away.

Later at Benny's😮‍💨

I knocked on his door and soon it opened leaving a smirking Benny in front of me. I rolled my eyes and walked past him and entering his room. I threw my bag on the floor and turned to face him.