Escapism| Already do.

es·cap·ism
/əˈskāpˌizəm/
noun
the tendency to seek distraction and relief from unpleasant realities, especially by seeking entertainment or engaging in fantasy.

- Warnings -
• Mommy issues •

It had been hours later, Benny and Y/n done nothing but lay in his bed talking

"So, you're a fucking warlock?"

"Like I said for the 100th time, I'm a wizard!"

"Same shit! I call bullshit."

Benny pulled out a book from thin air leaving y/n speechless. He then proceeded to make it rain flowers in his room.

"Believe me now?"

"Holy shit, that was great! And Ethan's a seer?"

"Yup, but you're definitely not gonna believe me after this."

"You can turn people into frogs?"

"I can, I won't, but less cooler."

Y/n frowned and let out a dramatic sigh causing Benny to chuckle. God he wished she didn't like Ethan, not that he would make a move anyway.

"Rory is a vampire."

"Woah woah woah. My Rory? I don't believe you."

"I know it's hard to believe that someone as nerdy as him could ever be a cool vampire."

"No, it's just Rory's a cutie. He wouldn't hurt of fly even if it killed him!"

"Well, he lives off human blood now so."

"I don't believe you bennyyy!" The way she dragged out his name gave him butterflies.

"Then let's go visit Rory, you'll see!"

And so, both Benny and y/n made their way towards Rorys house but as soon as she saw Ethan's house she knew she needed to stop.

"Hey, let's go say hi to E!"

"How about you go say hi right now, catch up alone. I'll be back in like 5-10 minutes with Rory."

"Okay!"

Y/n gave Benny a hug and watched as he took off. She made her way to the porch, but before she knocked she took a deep breath and wiped her sweaty palms on her jeans. As she rose her hand to knock a very pretty girl answered.

"Uhm, can I help you?"

"Wha- oh! Uhm yeah. Is Ethan home?"

"Yeah, MY boyfriends upstairs in the shower."

Y/n's heart sunk to the bottom of her stomach. She waited for him but he couldn't wait for her? Now was definitely not the time to cry, not in front of the other girl. Her eyes flew to the ground but not before she caught glimpse of the shirt she was wearing, it was the same shirt y/n had gifted Ethan in 7th grade. Y/n was brought back to reality as the girl snapped her fingers in her face.